Here is our pick for the top 3 most incredible Dota 2 laning duo Hero combos that will ensure you dominate your lane for some easy MMR
In Dota 2, winning your lane is vital. Choosing the right Hero combo helps you secure resources, control the map, and set the game's pace. Smart choices and effective teamwork make your lane the path to victory.
So without further ado, let's head into some tried and tested Hero duos that you can abuse to secure some easy MMR and climb the rank tree with dominating vigor.
Top 3 Dual Hero Combos
Here are our picks for some of the most powerful and unstoppable Hero laning duos that will dominate any lane.
1. Dawnbreaker and Crystal Maiden Laning Duo – Snowing Dawn
Crystal Maiden (CM) is a spellcaster Intelligence Hero who is well known for her early-game dominance, especially in lane. Her abilities also allow her to spam powerful nukes while sustaining her Mana. Her abilities Crystal Nova deals massive damage and also allow her to slow enemies. Her ability Frostbite holds an enemy in place, making it easy for her allies to move in closer.
Dawnbreaker is a tough melee Strength Hero who is great at dealing large amounts of damage and also healing her allies in the heat of battle. Her Starbreaker is a powerful a nuke ability that also stuns enemies in an AoE (Area of Effect) so she can attack and build up her Luminosity to heal her allies around her. Her Celestial Hammer allows her to slow and deal damage, and her Solar Guardian allows her to have global movement and impact.
- Crystal Nova + Starbreaker – Crystal Maiden’s Crystal Nova does a massive amount of damage early on, while slowing enemies. This allows for Dawnbreaker to use her Starbreaker ability to the fullest, nuking down enemies and stunning any who survive.
- Frostbite + Celestial Hammer – Crystal Maiden is capable of casting a long range stun with her Frostbite, which combos well with Dawnbreaker’s Celestial Hammer. The stun allows her to throw her hammer behind the target to deal damage, and then Converge to close the distance and deal more damage.
- Frostbite + Crystal Nova + Luminosity – The stun and disables from Crystal Maiden are perfect for holding down the enemy so Dawnbreaker may charge up her Luminosity and use her abilities to combo to the fullest.
- Freezing Field + Solar Guardian – Crystal Maiden’s Freezing Field is a powerful AoE ability that damages and slows enemies. With Aghanim’s Scepter, she can also cast other spells to disable enemies. With Solar Guardian, this makes for a powerful AoE combo, and on Dawnbreaker’s arrival, can spell certain doom for the enemy Heroes.
2. Tiny and Primal Beast Laning Duo – Wild Stoning
Tiny is a powerful nuking Strength Hero who excels at stunning, disabling and nuking down enemies with immense amounts of damage. His Avalanche and Toss combo is infamous, stunning and fatally nuking squishy enemies in seconds. Tree Grab allows Tiny to grab a tree to deal splash damage or even toss it at a target location. Tiny can grow to massive proportions with Grow, gaining armor, attack damage and Toss damage.
Primal Beast (PB) is a spellcasting Strength Hero capable of nuking down enemies with his melee combos. He can close the gap by charging in with his Onslaught, stomping down enemies with his Trample. His temper builds up his Uproar, giving him positive buffs. He can grab an enemy and slam them to the ground incessantly to damage enemies in an AoE with his Pulverize ability.
- Avalanche + Onslaught – Tiny’s Avalanche is the perfect spell to hold down an enemy with a barrage of mini stuns. This works as a nice combo for Primal Beast charging up his Onslaught. With the nuke damage from Avalanche and Onslaught, the closed distance allows for more abilities to be cast upon any enemy who survives the first burst.
- Avalanche + Trample – Primal Beast’s Trample works well with disables, allowing him to channel the abilities full damage onto enemies being stomped on. Tiny’s Avalanche is a perfect combo spell for this, locking down enemies and allowing PB to close the gap and Trample his enemies.
- Toss + Pulverize – Tiny’s ability to toss Primal Beast to an enemy, or the other way around, allows for PB to close the gap between him and his enemies. This lets him grab and Pulverize his enemies, allowing more combos to befall upon the unlucky foe.
- Toss + Tree Throw+ Tree Volley + Rock Throw – Tiny and Primal Beast can pelt their enemies to death with massive amounts of ranged burst damage. With Tree Throw and Tree Volley both slow enemies down, while Rock Throw stuns the enemy enemies at the target location. The massive damage and combo potential from Toss adds to this duo's ranged nuke arsenal.
3. Death Prophet and Treant Protector Laning Duo – Nature’s Death Grip
Death Prophet (DP) is a powerful spell casting Intelligence Hero capable of taking down enemy units and structures alike with her plethora of nukes and DoT (damage over time) spells. Her Crypt Swarm is a spammable AoE damage ability which is perfect at nuking and clearing creepwaves. Her Silence and Spirit Siphon gives her versatility in engagements, letting her silence enemy spellcasters and drain them of life. Her ultimate Exorcism calls in spirits to strip away at enemies and buildings alike.
Treant Protector (TP) is a tanky Strength Hero who is powerful when around trees thanks to his Nature's Guise. His Nature's Grasp and Leech Seed are great spells to initiate with, both dealing damage and slowing enemies severely. Finally, his Living Armor and Overgrowth are spells which can both be used globally (with Aghanim's Scepter)
- Crypt Swarm + Nature’s Grasp – The Crypt Swarm is a highly spammable nuke which can make laning against DP difficult for any Hero. With the help of the slow and DoT from Treant Protector’s Nature’s Grasp, Death Prophet can nuke down any Hero with much more ease.
- Leech Seed + Spirit Siphon – When engaging or defending herself, DP can highly benefit from Treant Protector’s Leech Seed. With the heal and slow from the Spirit Siphon combined with the slow and health steal from Leech Seed, any Hero engaging the duo will soon see their HP drained away and be unable to escape their fate.
- Living Armor + Exorcism – When cast, DP’s Exorcism releases spirits to float around and chip away at enemy units and buildings, dealing damage and stealing their lifeforce. During this time, Death Prophet is free to move around and cast her other abilities. During this time, the Living Armor from TP can help her survive tough engagements. Once the duration is over, Exorcism heals DP for the damage dealt, a burst heal to help her renew her teamfight presence.
Stay Tuned For More Broken Laning Duos
Try these combos in your games! Master their strengths and enjoy the rewarding impact. Try out different Hero Laning Duos and stay tuned for more combos, as we'll be posting them soon for you to experiment with.