At ESTNN | Esports News Network we strive to provide esports news, videos, tournament coverage, and all aspects of competitive gaming to our users in a fan-friendly environment. ESTNN hopes to be your primary source for all major esports coverage.
Our Address is 495 St Germain Avenue in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, would like to advertise with us or want to chat, you can visit our contact page or email us at email@example.com. You can also direct message us on Twitter or on Facebook.
Our office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday. Our office phone number is +1 (416) 278-4011.
Founder & Editor-In-Chief
COREY POLLACK, FOUNDER & Editor-In-Chief
- Corey is a video game expert; he has been spending his time playing video games since he got an NES at age 3. Corey has been ranked #1 on the NBA 2K leaderboard and in the top 15 in Madden. He has over 125,000 Xbox GamerScore. Corey is a team member of one of the leading esports organizations. Corey founded the company Wave Digital Media, which was ranked the 60th fastest growing company in Canada for 2018. Corey graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a degree in Business Management. He currently lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- View Corey’s esports articles here.
- Corey’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
- Note: Corey is the founder of ESTNN. Any issues should be brought directly to his attention via the contact info below:
- Contact Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (416) 278-4011.
Brandon Sturak, Editor, Social MEdia & League of Legends WRITER
- Brandon is a Niagara University student studying History and Communication Studies, and lover of all aspects of esports. He writes about League of Legends and their esports scene, with analysis and commentary on both. He is also the Vice President of Niagara University Esports and the mid laner/coach for the NU Esports LoL team. Though LoL is his passion, you can find Brandon playing RuneScape and Overwatch from time to time.
- You can view Brandon’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Brandon at email@example.com or on Twitter @GhandiLoL.
- Brandon’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Eliana Bollati, Editor & DOTA 2 WRITER
- Eliana Bollati is a freelance journalist from Australia with a passion for esports, especially Dota 2. A casual player of the game for the better part of a decade, (and only spending about half that time in low priority.) Eliana started following the professional circuit avidly during TI5. She brings a casual player and hardcore fan perspective into her commentary on the professional scene.
- You can view Eliana’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Eliana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eliana’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Malik Shelp, SENIOR VIDEO DEVELOPER, Editor & Esports Writer
- My name is Malik and I do photography, videography, video editing, and graphic design work when I’m not grinding out SR in Overwatch or sinking hours into looter-shooters. I have been into competitive Overwatch way back when APEX was a competition and Seagull helped EnvUs burn blu– I mean burn bright. I have always been active in the gaming world but it wasn’t until I attended the MLG Overwatch Invitational 2016 event in Vegas that I wanted to make esports a career. I wrote articles for Overwatch and DOTA for 2 years prior to changing my focus on video and graphic design work. I am usually active in the Reddit threads and spent the off-season watching Overwatch Contenders, looking for the next big names and making highlights videos. I currently do highlights and produce our weekly news show but be on the look-out for special video projects.
- Contact Malik at email@example.com or on Twitter @malikshelp.
- Malik’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Senior Video Developers
MOHAMMED ABUZAHRIA, SENIOR VIDEO DEVELOPER & OVERWATCH EXPERT
- Mohammed “MOETORIOUS” Abuzahria has been playing video games competitively for years getting top placements across multiple games including CrossFire, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Overwatch. With a heavy amount of experience playing video games through different perspectives, Mohammed has been able to gain unequivocal knowledge which is why he is the perfect content creator for breakdowns and analysis.
- Contact Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @theMOETORIOUS.
- Mohammed’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday
David Hollingsworth, ESPORTS WRITER
- David has written for games media outlets for the last seven years. With his first major esports role being with Esports News UK covering mostly UK League of Legends. David is also a member of the British Esports Association and is an advisor to them on World of Warcraft Esports. More recently David has worked for Esports Insider and Red Bull as an esports journalist.
- You can view David’s esports articles here.
- You can contact David at David@geekmandem.com.
- David’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Veselin Ignatov, DOTA 2 WRITER
- Veselin ‘Noiselessx’ is an esports expert, mostly focusing on Dota 2, where he has achieved 5800 MMR . Having more than 12 years of experience in the game itself and playing on multiple tier two, tier three teams, he has the needed knowledge to analyze details . His work has been featured on many esports websites. When he is not gaming, Noiselessx loves to go jogging. He also has an LLM and actively does legal work too. Be sure to follow him in Twitter
- You can view Veselin’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Veselin at email@example.com or on Twitter @noiseless123.
- Veselin’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Amy Chen, ESPORTS WRITER & Interviewer
- Amy is an esports journalist and enthusiast who specializes in in-depth interviews and breaking news. A recent University of Toronto and Humber College graduate, she is passionate about building up the Canadian esports industry.
- View Amy’s esports articles here.
- Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amy’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Caroline Rutledge, CS:GO Writer
- Caroline is an esports journalist focusing on CS:GO. Starting out as a casual CS:GO fan, her interest quickly turned into a passion as she spent years studying the game. She has put that knowledge to use as a journalist, now writing about professional CS:GO for multiple websites including TheGamer.
- View Caroline’s esports articles here.
- Contact Caroline at email@example.com.
- Caroline’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Slava Britvin, CS:GO Writer
- Slava “innersh1ne” Britvin is a CS:GO analyst and esports journalist with a focus on CS:GO and Dota 2. Esports is his passion and he believes that one day strategy games will resurrect to the top of esports. He didn’t expect to enter esports but started his career in late 2016 and quickly became a fan of esports.
- View Slava’s esports articles here.
- Contact Slava at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @innersh1ne.
- Slava’s’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Ophelie Castelot, Overwatch & Valorant WRITER
- Ophelie is both an esport and journalism lover. She is the former head of the CS:GO section for a major esport website. Ophelie has been analyzing Overwatch ever since its release in 2016.
- View Ophelie’s esports articles here.
- Contact Ophelie at email@example.com.
- Ophelie’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Matt Pryor, FORTNITE & Call of Duty Writer
- Matt is a graduate of Southern New Hampshire University. He appreciates all esports titles but primarily focuses on Fortnite and Call of Duty. Matt continuously analyzes gameplay and plays the games himself to better understand in-game decisions by the best players in the world.
- You can view Matt’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Phillip Miner, CoD & Apex Writer
- Phillip has been a freelance writer covering video games for over a decade. He’s had video game articles published in places from local newspapers to The Escapist. Call of Duty has been a passion of his since the first Black Ops.
- You can view Phillip’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Phillip at email@example.com or on Discord @Webimpulse.
- Phillip’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Harrison Giza, Call of Duty Writer
- Harrison is an esports commentator and gonzo video game journalist, focusing on esports and Call of Duty news for ESTNN. Current writer at Punchland and former contributing staff at Midnight Pulp, Bad Hat Harry, Montecito Picture Co.
- You can view Harrison’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harrison’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Coleman Hamstead, Fortnite, Apex & Call of Duty Writer
- Coleman is an esports journalist who specializes in Fortnite, Apex Legends and Call of Duty. Starting back in 1996 on the N64, Coleman hasn’t been without a controller in his hands since. While gaming has always been his passion, it wasn’t until he worked as a Sports Journalist at the Community College of Baltimore County that he found his enthusiasm for writing. With his newfound excitement for journalism, it only made sense to pursue a career in esports journalism where he could mix the two things he loves the most, gaming and writing. Coleman is a graduate of Towson University with a degree in Sport Management and Business Administration.
- You can view Coleman’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Coleman at email@example.com.
- Coleman’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Manny Gomez, League of legends writer
- Manny ‘Manstr’ graduated with a degree in game design and development but fell in love with the thrill of esports. Manny has always enjoyed talking about professional League of Legends and FIFA. He has been a published video game journalist in Colombia for two different publications. Twitter: @Manster415
- You can view Manny’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Manny at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manny’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
YURI CUSTODIO, League of LEgends & Valorant Writer
- Yuri is a student at St. Clair College in Windsor ON, studying Esports Administration and Entrepreneurship. Yuri is passionate about all aspects of esports and specializes in League of Legends and Overwatch. He has even competed in a Collegiate Overwatch League for his school team – Saints Gaming.
Craig Robison, Apex Writer
- After several years volunteering as an esport writer, Craig decided to make it his go-to career. He has specialized in a variety of games, with his recent focus on Rainbow Six and Apex. Craig has written for Esports News UK, Ginx TV & Hotspawn Esports.
- You can view Craig’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Craig at email@example.com
- Craig’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
ALEX MCALPINE, ESPORTS WRITER
- Alex is a PUBG enthusiast. He often sees ‘winner winner chicken dinner’ on his TV. He is ranked in the top 100 on the PUBG leaderboards. When not playing PUBG he enjoys cooking, buying new clothes + shoes, and spending time with his family. Alex graduated from the University of Western Ontario (UWO) with a degree in journalism.
Mike Campany, League of Legends WRITER
- Mike has been a League of Legends Esports enthusiast for 5 years following all major regions extensively. His roots in video games come from Xbox 360 with Halo And Call of Duty. He has worked with the University At Buffalo League club to help administer tournaments, and hopes to one day work for Riot Games.
- You can view Mike’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mike’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Charlie Cater, Call of Duty WRITER
- Charlie Cater, a.k.a MiniTates is a college student from England with a passion for esports gaming especially Call of Duty. He has followed the competitive scene since Black Ops 2 at the age of 10 and attended the Call of Duty League this year in London. He hopes to pursue this passion through an esports degree next year at university, and believes that Call of Duty has the potential to become one of the biggest esports titles in the world.
- You can view Charlie’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Charlie at email@example.com.
- Charlie’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Chris Hoffman, Overwatch, Valorant & Sim Racing Writer
- Chris “Rook” Hoffman is a retired tier 3 Overwatch coach turned freelance journalist. In Open Division he coached and provided analysis to teams such as Inked, Kraken Esports, and LiViD Gaming. He has hundreds of hours reviewing VODs and live scrimmages, making him well versed in high level play. Specializing in analytics and stat driven content, Chris likes to stick to the numbers instead of injecting his own opinion. He spends his time now playing Valorant, along with Eve Online, and Clash of Clans. His start in esports was first discovering Overwatch and quickly moving through the ranks. He fell in love with getting better and reviewing his play and the play of others. Once tier 3 disintegrated, Chris decided he wanted to leave the long hours of coaching and pursue another hobby, writing.
- You can view Chris’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Alex Armatas, LEague of Legends Writer
- Alex is a Rutgers University student studying Communication and primarily plays League of Legends in his free time. He is currently ranked Grandmaster as an ADC and his favorite champion is Ezreal. He has also been following the competitive League of Legends scene since season 3 and his favorite region is the LCK. He also streams occasionally at twitch.tv/remmacs1.
- You can view Alex’s esports articles here.
- You can contact Alex at email@example.com.
- Alex’s office hours are from 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.