Here is our pick for the 3 of the most awesome Dota 2 laning trio Hero combos that will ensure you command your lane for some easy MMR
In the realm of Dota 2, claiming victory in your lane is paramount. Selecting the perfect Hero combination ensures you win each stage of the game. Let's delve into a collection of battle-proven Hero trios you can exploit to ascend the ranks with dominance effortlessly.
- 1 Our Pick of 3 Hero Laning Trio Combos
- 2 Stay Tuned For More Laning Trios
Our Pick of 3 Hero Laning Trio Combos
Here are our picks for some of the most powerful and unstoppable Hero trios that will dominate any lane.
1. Snapfire, Disruptor and Mars Laning Trio – Arena of Death
Snapfire is a heavy damage-dealing Universal Hero capable of dealing massive physical and magical damage from long range. Her Scatterblast and Lil’ Shredder both deal massive amounts of damage and her utility Firesnap Cookies lets allies jump out of trouble or into the fray by stunning enemies. Her ultimate Mortimer Kisses works as long range artillery, dealing massive damage with each projectile.
Mars is a tanky Strength Hero who excels at initiating battles and lead with his might. His Spear of Mars and God’s Rebuke are powerful controlling abilities that helps knockback and stun his enemies against the walls of his Arena of Blood. His Bulwark makes him exceedingly durable from frontal attack.
Disruptor is a powerful spellcasting Intelligence Hero who is a master of controlling him opponents and the tide of battle with his plethora of magnetic abilities. His Thunder Strike provides vision over enemies, damaging with strikes in intervals. His Glimpse and Kinetic Field enables him to pull back and hold down his enemies in his devastating Static Storm.
- Thunder Strike + Scatterblast + Spear of Mars – With a Thunder Strike to initiate and provide vision, Snapfire can follow up with Scatterblast to damage and slow the enemy for a well-timed Spear of Mars. This combo leaves the enemy heavily damaged and stunned to a tree.
- Glimpse + Firesnap Cookie + Spear of Mars – Disruptor’s Glimpse can teleport back a fleeing enemy Hero into the clutches of his team, opening the foe up to devastating combos. With a Firesnap Cookie to send Mars forward to stun the enemy, Mars can reposition and launch a Spear of Mars to drag the enemy further into his team.
- Kinetic Field + Static Storm + Arena of Blood + Mortimer Kisses – This combination is devastating, with the Kinetic Field and Arena of Blood being able to extend the lockdown time for the enemy team being torn apart by Kinetic Field and bombarded with Mortimer Kisses.
2. Faceless Void, Skywrath Mage and Invoker Laning Trio – Apocalyptic Nukes
Faceless Void (FV) is a highly mobile Agility Hero who excels in controlling time and locking enemies to this advantage. His Time Walk allows him to move forward, yet travel in time to his past Health. His Time Dilation and Time Lock let him capture his enemies in time, pausing their cooldown and stunning them. His Chronosphere freezes all units in a small AoE, rendering them unable to move.
Skywrath Mage is a powerful spellcaster Intelligence Hero who can silence, slow and burst down enemies in mere seconds. His Arcane Bolt does immense damage, and his Concussive Shot can be fired long distances to slow down enemies. His silence Ancient Seal also amplifies all spell damage dealt and can be combined with Mystic Flare to burst down enemies in seconds.
Invoker is a versatile spellcaster Universal Hero who has a wide range of spells that he can Invoke up with his 3 elements. The element Quas gives him spell lifesteal and lets him manipulate ice. The element Wex gives him mastery of storm, reducing his cooldowns and increasing his movement speed. Finally, the element Exort gives him the mastery of fire, increasing his spell amplification.
- Concussive Shot + EMP + Time Dilation – A well timed Tornado + EMP combo can spell certain doom for a clustered enemy team, especially when combined with a Concussive Shot and Time Dilation to reduce the movement speed of enemy, forcing them to get caught inside the EMP burst.
- Ancient Seal + Tornado + Time Walk – This combination is great against mobile Heroes like Anti-Mage, who may Manta Style out of silence, but will surely get caught in the following Tornado. This gives Faceless Void the ability to Time Walk in and set up for a kill.
- Chronosphere + Sunstrike + Chaos Meteor + Ancient Seal + Mystic Flare – As late-game arrives, this combo can be super effective at taking down hard-to-kill enemy cores. The Chronosphere locks down the opponent while the Ancient Seal sets them up for high damage amplification, followed by a powerful pure and spell damage bombardment.
3. Phantom Assassin, Slardar and Vengeful Spirit Laning Trio – Anti-Armor Arsenal
Phantom Assassin (PA) hard-hitting Agility Hero who can deal deadly amounts of physical damage by jumping upon enemies. Her Stifling Dagger deals damage and slows fleeing enemies, setting her up for a Phantom Strike. Her Blur allows her to evade attacks, while dishing out critical physical damage with her Coup de Grace.
Slardar tanky controller Strength Hero who has the ability to stun lock enemies and melt away their armor to set up for high physical damage. He can close the distance between him and his enemies with Guardian Sprint, moving in to stun them with his Slithereen Crush and Bash of the Deep. He can further amplify the physical damage enemies take with his Corrosive Haze, while marking them for death.
Vengeful Spirit (VS) is a well-balanced Universal support Hero specializing in roaming, ganking, disabling and debuffing her enemies. Her Magic Missile is a very reliable stun. Her Wave of Terror and Vengeance Aura are great at debuffing enemies or buffing your own allies greatly. Her Nether Swap is a great saving ability, allowing her to swap her allies out of danger.
- Corrosive Haze + Wave of Terror + Stifling Dagger – The vision from Corrosive Haze, and the armor reduction from it and Wave of Terror make up for a powerful harassment with Stifling Dagger. The armor reduction amplifies the dagger’s damage significantly, becoming even more dangerous with Coup de Grace.
- Blur + Nether Swap + Slithereen Crush – Phantom Assassin, when stunned, is vulnerable to nukes and can be taken down with high spell damage. Nether Swap is an effective spell to help swap PA out of danger, and with the help of Slardar’s crowd control, can help her retreat and re-engage.
- Coup de Grace + Vengeance Aura + Corrosive Haze – Phantom Assassin prefers to buy items that give her more damage, but with the help of this trio, she can focus on getting durability items like BKB earlier on. This allows her to dish out more damage safely and without interruption.
Stay Tuned For More Laning Trios
Try these combos in your games! Master their strengths and enjoy the rewarding impact. Try out different Hero Laning Duos and stay tuned for more combos, as we'll be posting them soon for you to experiment with.