Here is our pick for the top 3 strongest Dota 2 laning duo Hero combos that will ensure you dominate your lane for some easy MMR
In Dota 2, winning your lane is vital. Choosing the right Hero combo helps you secure resources, control the map, and set the game's pace. Smart choices and effective teamwork make your lane the path to victory.
So without further ado, let's head into some tried and tested Hero duos that you can abuse to secure some easy MMR and climb the rank tree with dominating vigor.
Top 3 Dual Hero Combos
Here are our picks for some of the most powerful and unstoppable Hero duos that will dominate any lane.
1. Marci and Razor Laning Duo – Unbreakable Link
Marci is a powerful melee Universal Hero who is well known for her ability to close the distance and control her enemies with powerful melee abilities. Her ability Dispose allows her to toss her allies to safety and enemies into danger. Rebound allows her to close the distance and support her allies in battle with Sidekick. Her Unleash makes her a monstrous melee Hero to face in close range.
Razor is an electrifying Agility Hero who excels stealing enemy damage and punishing them with his plethora of lighting-based abilities. His Plasma Field damages enemies in an AoE (Area of Effect) while chasing down and stealing their damage with Static Link. His Storm Surge and Eye of the Storm make him a formidable enemy to try to focus down or chase after.
- Dispose + Static Link – When Razor Static Links a target, he faces difficulty disabling them due to his lack of a stuns and proper slows. This is where Marci’s Dispose comes into play, tossing the enemy closer to him to ensure his link doesn’t break.
- Rebound + Plasma Field – When out of reach, Marci can help Rebound and stun a fleeing enemy with decent damage. Once in reach, Razor can use Plasma Field to deal a lot of damage to nuke down the enemy or slow them for him to catch up. With Razor’s naturally high movement speed, Marci can easily use him as leverage to Rebound to the enemy.
- Sidekick + Static Link – Marci’s Sidekick ability gives her and her ally amplified attack damage and shared lifesteal as well. This works perfectly with Razor, who can already increase his damage with Static Link. The amplified damage really brings in high amounts of lifesteal for both him and Marci, making them a formidable duo.
- Dispose + Eye of the Storm – Razor’s Eye of the Storm does incredible amounts of damage in a 500 radius, implying that he will need his target to be placed close to him at all times. Although his movement speed enables him to chase an already-close enemy Hero, Marci’s Dispose works wonders to bring the enemy close up in the first place.
2. Pudge and Dazzle Laning Duo – Deathless Abomination
Pudge is a tanky Strength Hero who is great at dealing large amounts of spell damage. His Meat Hook ability helps him drag enemies closer to him while dealing pure damage. Furthermore, his Rot also deals damage per second, while slowing enemies around him so he can chow down on them with Dismember. His natural tankiness comes from his Flesh Heap.
Dazzle is a healing Universal Hero who is unmatched in his ability to keep his allies alive and debuff his enemies. His Poison Touch allows him to slow and poison his enemies. His Shallow Grave lets him keep his ally from taking fatal damage and his Shadow Wave heals groups of allies while dealing damage to nearby enemies. His Bad Juju is an underrated ability, dealing massive buffs and debuffs whenever Dazzle uses a spell.
- Poison Touch + Rot – Dazzle’s Poison Touch is a perfect ranged ability to initiate on a target enemy, slowing them down and allowing Pudge to close the gap to Rot and finish the job. The damage over time also adds insult to injury, making him a scary laning opponent.
- Poison Touch + Meat Hook – Dazzle’s Poison Touch can be used from a long range to slow the enemy and set up Pudge so he can easily land his Meat Hook. This is perfect for fleeing enemies with high movement speed.
- Shallow Grave + Shadow Wave + Rot – Pudge’s Rot damages himself as well, which forces him to play with a risk of dying whenever in happening engagements, especially early-game. With the help of Shallow Grave and heals from Shadow Wave, Pudge can easily Rot without worry of dying to its fatal damage.
- Bad Juju + Flesh Heap – Flesh Heap stacks with each enemy death, granting Pudge bonus Strength per stack. This ability, in conjunction with Bad Juju’s bonus armor, allows Dazzle to cast his supportive abilities and give Pudge bonus armor during teamfights, making him even more tanky.
3. Visage and Clockwerk – Death Closing In
Visage is a spellcaster Universal Hero who is capable of exerting large amounts of burst damage in a very short time. He can slow his enemies with Grave Chill and after surviving damage with Gravekeeper's Cloak, can return large bursts of damage with Soul Assumption and his Summon Familiars’ stoney companions.
Clockwerk is a tanky initiator Universal Hero capable of hooking in and trapping his enemies in cogs and damaging them with DoT (Damage over Time) and combo with allies. His Battery Assault and Power Cogs ability are a dangerous melee ability combo that traps and damages enemies. His Rocket Flare allows him to globally damage and scout areas, so he may latch onto enemies with Hookshot, sealing their fate.
- Grave Chill + Power Cogs – Clockwerk’s average movement speed makes it difficult for him to use Power Cogs to trap enemies without the help of his Hookshot. Visage’s Grave Chill helps slow enemies, allowing Clockwerk to close the distance and trap his slowed enemies with Power Cogs.
- Grave Chill + Battery Assault – Clockwerk’s melee damage ability Battery Assault also requires him to close the distance to deal the damage. Visage’s Grave Chill allows for this, slowing the enemy and allowing Clockwerk to deal maximum damage with Battery Assault.
- Battery Assault + Power Cogs + Soul Assumption – Clockwerk’s Battery Assault can deal decent damage in the small amount of time it has the enemy trapped in Power Cogs, allowing Visage to charge up and nuke down the enemy with a maxed out Soul Assumption.
- Summon Familiars + Hookshot + Power Cogs – Visage can use his Familiars to scout for enemy heroes, even stunning them with a well-timed Stone Form. This allows Clockwerk to Hookshot in and trap the unfortunate enemy in Power Cogs, securing his ending fate.
Stay Tuned For More Broken Laning Duos
Try these combos in your games! Master their strengths and enjoy the rewarding impact. Try out different Hero Duos and stay tuned for more combos, as we'll be posting them soon for you to experiment with.