Embark on an interstellar journey like no other with these Starfield cheats and console commands to control every step of your adventure
Starfield is Bethesda's role-playing game set in outer space. With the endless cosmos being filled with mysteries and challenges, adventurers might need a little extra help on their quests. The console commands and cheat codes unlock endless possibilities, altering the very fabric of this futuristic universe. In this comprehensive guide, we take a look at the most potent cheat codes and console commands to transform your gameplay experience from a stellar adventure to an otherworldly odyssey.
- 1 Starfield Console Commands: Cheating The Universe
- 2 List Of Cheats And Console Commands On Starfield
- 3 List Of Items And Weapons
- 4 Embrace The Stars: Final Words
Starfield Console Commands: Cheating The Universe
Let’s dive straight into how to activate the console commands and cheat codes to give your gaming experience a ride through the cosmos –
How To Activate Cheat Codes In Starfield
Cheat codes are enabled via console commands in Bethesda's enthralling space adventure. The cheat codes are currently only limited to PC versions of the game. To access the command console, press the Tilde (~) or Grave (`) key while you are in-game or using the menu system. The command console will then appear and you can use the codes.
List Of Cheats And Console Commands On Starfield
There are countless commands and cheats available in this epic space adventure RPG. You will, of course, not find all of them to be useful. After a lot of deliberation though, we have calibrated this handy list of the best console commands you can use on Starfield –
Here are the most useful player commands to enhance your space adventures –
- player.setlevel (Value) = Set Character Level – Character is set to the specified level.
- player.additem (Item ID) (Value) = Add Items to Inventory – Specified items will be added to your inventory. See the List of Items And Weapons section for a list of all the best and most commonly needed items in Starfield.
- player.placeatme (Item ID) (Value) = Spawn Item/Creature at You – The specified item or creature will be spawned directly in front of your character.
- player.paycrimegold 0 0 (Faction ID) = Pay Off Bounties – Remain out of jail, keep all stolen items, and pay off any outstanding Bounties for a specified Faction.
- showlooksmenu player 1 = Open Character Creator – Opens the character creator menu, allowing you to adjust your character's appearance, name, background, and traits.
- player.removeperk (Perk ID) = Remove Skills, Traits, and Backgrounds – The specified skill, trait, or background will be removed from your character. See our Perk, Trait, and Background IDs below.
- player.addperk (Perk ID) = Add Skills, Traits, and Backgrounds – The specified skill, trait, or background will be added to your character. Do note that you will need to have a spare perk, trait, or background slot available in order to add a perk to your character. So, be sure to remove a perk first before attempting this command.
- player.setav carryweight (Value) = Increase Carry Weight – Sets carry weight to the specified value.
Listed below are the cheat codes to help fulfill your fascinations in an instant –
- killall = Kill All NPCs – All NPCs in the area will be killed
- kah = Kill All Hostiles – All hostile NPCs in the area will be killed.
- resurrect = Resurrect NPC – Selected NPC will be resurrected. For this command to work, you’ll need to select the NPC while in the console command menu, so their Reference ID appears, then enter the cheat code
- unlock = Unlock Doors and Containers – Unlock your current target door or container. In order for this to be a success, you must first attempt to open the locked target before inputting the command.
- showmenu sleepwaitmenu = Show Sleep / Wait Menu – Quickly access the wait menu, allowing you to adjust time on the fly.
Here are the toggle modes to turn yourself into an unbeatable beast –
- tgm = Toggle God Mode – grants invincibility and unlimited ammo.
- tim = Toggle Immortal Mode – prevents your health from ever dropping to zero (0).
- psb = Player Spellbook – unlocks all of the available powers.
- tdetect = Toggle Detect – prevents NPC’s from being able to detect you.
- tcai = Toggle Combat AI – stops Combat AI from targeting you. This can be enabled and disabled by re-entering the code.
- tcl = Toggle No Clip – disables character collision, allows you to fly through walls, floors and other objects. Can be disabled and enabled by re-entering the code.
Item And Weapon Commands
Starfield has a whole plethora of items and weapons. The most formidable ones are as follows –
- additem (Item ID) (Value) = Adds Items – Specified items will be added to your character.
- (Ref ID).amod (OMOD ID) = Attach Weapon Mods – Specified weapon mods will be applied to your reference weapon. An item's Reference ID can be obtained while in the Command Console and clicking on any items dropped on the ground to reveal their Reference ID. See the List of Items and Weapons below for a full list of Weapon Modifier codes.
- (Ref ID).rmod (OMOD ID) = Remove Attached Weapon Mod – Specified weapon mods will be removed from your reference weapon. An item's Reference ID can be obtained while in the Command Console and clicking on any items dropped on the ground to reveal their Reference ID.
List Of Items And Weapons
The world of Starfield has a plethora of items and weapons to explore and wield. We tried to make a concise list of the best items and weapons that you will be needing the most. Here is the list of potent items and weapons in Starfield along with their codes –
- Incendiary Experimental Nishina Spacesuit (Legendary) – 00065925
- Sentinel's UC Antixeno Spacesuit (Legendary) – 0007B2B9
- Repulsing Explorer Spacesuit (Epic) – 0022B8F6
- Peacemaker Spacesuit – 0013F97D
- Monster Costume – 00225FC9
- Gran-Gran's Spacesuit – 001F22BB
- Armor-Plated UC AntiXeno Pack (Legendary) – 0010A25D
- Mark 1 Pack – 0001754E
- UC Shock Power Pack – 0021A86C
- Reactive Experimental Nishina Helmet (Legendary) – 00065926
- Incendiary UC AntiXeno Space Helmet (Legendary) – 0010A25E
- Peacemaker Space Helmet – 0013F97B
- Mark I Space Helmet – 0001754F
- Gran-Gran's Space Helmet – 001F22BC
Aid, Food and Drinks
- Potatoes – 00003A26
- Med Pack – 0000ABF9
- Emergency Kit – 002A9DE8
- Antibiotic Cocktail – 0003D3A9
- Antibiotic Injector – 0003D3AF
- Antibiotic Paste – 0003D3AE
- AMP – 00299592
- Adaptive Frame – 00246B6A
- Adhesive – 000055B1
- Cosmetic – 000055A8
- Fiber – 000055AF
- Lubricant – 000055BA
- Nutrient – 000777FD
- Ornamental Material – 000055A7
- Polymer – 000055A6
- Sealant – 000055CC
- Solvent – 000055CE
- Structural Material – 000055B9
- Credits – 0000000F
- Digipicks – 0000000A
- Despondent Assassin – Legendary Rifle – 0014920B
- Eternity's Gate – Legendary Particle Beam Rifle – 00329ABB
- Revenant – Legendary Rifle – 0008AF62
- Breach – 000547A3
- Big Bang – 0026D963
- Magshot – 0002EB42
- Magpulse – 00023606
- Urban Eagle – 0026D96D
Embrace The Stars: Final Words
The world of Starfield has an entire universe filled with enthralling adventures and expeditions for players. These console commands will help in your quest to unravel the farthest reach of the mysterious cosmos, while taking your gameplay experience to the next level. So try them out and explore this futuristic realm, and stay tuned for more such content!