Click to read the Warcraft Rumble Factions overview if you want to know more about them. Choose wisely what you want to play with.
After learning how to level in Warcraft Rumble, the next important topic you need to be aware of is the different Warcraft Rumble factions. This unique game is a lot more complex than it looks, and it requires you to know what you are doing if you want to be successful. That’s why this Warcraft Rumble Factions overview will provide you with enough details about all options, giving you a good idea of what you can get when you choose a specific alternative.
Warcraft Rumble Factions Overview
A lot of people who play Warcraft Rumble are also playing or have been playing World of Warcraft. This means they are probably familiar with some of the Warcraft Rumble factions, but let’s go through each one and learn more information about everything.
The first of the Warcraft Rumble factions we want to talk about is called Alliance. This faction is characterized by the heavy usage of stealth tactics, as well as a lot of abilities, and the faction has 3 leaders:
- Jaina Proudmoore – You need 3 gold to use her, and you will get Arcane Brilliance, which increases the level of your spells by 3.
- Tirion Fordring – He has Holy Light, an ability that heals all friendly units. Tirion costs 4 gold to use.
- Maeiv Shadowsong – She has Master Assassin, an ability that reduces Maeiv’s cost by 1 when there is an Unbound troop. Otherwise, she costs 6 gold to use.
In terms of spells, the Alliance works with Holy Nova, Blizzard, and Arcane Blast, As for the troops, you can find:
- Defias Bandits
- Gryphon Rider
- Kobold Miner
- Harvest Golem
- S.A.F.E. Pilot
The second thing we need to talk about in this Warcraft Rumble Factions overview is the Horde. Usually, this faction relies on AoE stuns, units that attack fast, and more. Depending on the leaders, the Horde can be devastating to play against. Before checking the Warcraft Rumble faction bonus, here are the 3 mini leaders:
- Grommash Hellscream – He costs 4 gold and allows all nearby units to get Bloodlust.
- Sneed – This one costs 5 gold and allows you to get 2 gold when a siege damage unit opens a chest, captures a meeting stone or destroys a tower.
- Cairne Bloodhoof – This oen cost 5 gold and allows the horde troops to get 20% extra movement speed.
Aside from the Warcraft Rumble mini leaders, the Horde also relies on Chain Lightning and Execute as its spells. As for the unit, you will have access to the following:
- Ogre Mage
- Warsong Raiders
- Stonehoof Tauren
- Darkspear Troll
- Bat Rider
- Goblin Sapper
- Frostwolf Shaman
- Warsong Grunts
The next thing to talk about in this Warcraft Rumble factions overview is the Undead. This faction usually relies heavily on the necromancy. A lot of people consider this to be the strongest faction in the game right now and for a good reason. The mini leaders are really good, so let’s learn more about them:
- Baron Rivendare – He costs 4 gold and has the Army of the Dead ability that allows him to summon skeletons.
- Bloodmage Thalons – Bloodmage Thalnos requires 4 gold, and he has the ability to gain 1 level for each spell you play until he dies.
- Sylvanas Windrunenr – She costs 6 gold to use and has the Windrunner Warchief, which allows all undead and horde minis to gain 30% movement speed when near her.
So far, Warcraft Rumble players who choose Undead will only have access to the Cheat Death ability. Besides the Warcraft Rumble mini leaders, players can pick from the following units:
- Skeleton Party
- Plague Farmer
- Meat Wagon
One of the interesting Warcraft Rumble factions you can go for is Blackrock. Currently, this one only has 2 mini leaders, but it focuses a lot on flying units that deal tons of damage. Moreover, the faction has searing elementals that burn opponents. It probably doesn’t come as a surprise that all units here use fire as their main source of damage.
When talking about the Warcraft Rumble mini leaders for the Blackrock faction, you can get these:
- General Drakkisath – He has the Banner of Flame, which allows nearby enemies to get 50% additional elemental damage. The unit costs 5 gold.
- Rend Blackhand – This unit costs 6 gold, and it has the Blacken The Skies ability, which allows other flying troops to cost 1 gold less (no less than 2).
The Blackrock faction in Warcraft Rumble uses Deep Breath, Living Bomb, and Smoke Bomb as their abilities. When it comes down to units, this faction has a lot of them:
- Whelp Eggs
- Molten Giant
- Blackrock Pyromancer
- Dark Iron Miner
- Fire Elemental
- Earth Elemental
- Core Hounds
The last thing we want to talk about in this Warcraft Rumble Factions overview is Beast. This faction has 3 mini-leaders, and it is famous for disabling enemies and stampeding them. Let’s go over them.
- Charlga Razorflank -This unit costs 2 gold, and it allows all minis in your hand to have the same cost as it.
- Hogger – Hogger has the option to get 35% MS and AS when he is played. The unit costs 4 gold.
- Old Murk-Eye – this mini costs 4 gold, and it will summon a Murlock Tidehunter for the gold you spend on other minis every 5s after you deploy it
Interestingly, the Beast faction only uses the Polymorph ability. In terms of the units, you can find:
- Gnoll Brute
- Angry Chickens
- Murloc Tidehunters
As you can see, each of the Warcraft Rumble factions has its pros and cons. Some are better than others, but you will need to test each one to see what works best for you. Keep an out for even more guides in the future on ESTNN.