This Warcraft Rumble Leveling Guide is about to reveal all the secrets you need to know about the process.
Are you looking for a fun mobile game where you can use Blizzard’s legendary characters from the palm of your hand? Look no further because Warcraft Rumble is here, the game that took over the world.
We’ve already covered some of the popular Warcraft Rumble PVP builds that will allow you to succeed once you start playing against other people. However, before you reach this state, you will need to level up. That’s why this Warcraft Runble leveling guide will reveal the ins and outs of the process and show you what to focus on. The guide will go over everything you need to understand, so let’s dive in.
Warcraft Rumble Leveling Guide – Basics
The leveling process in Warcraft Rumble is easy because it is no different than the one in any other game. Generally speaking, people who play more than the rest will be able to learn more experience points. The latter is needed to level up, so those who play more also level faster.
Another important thing to remember in this Warcraft Rumble Leveling Guide is that you need to focus on tasks that provide more experience. The idea here is to level as fast as possible and to do that, you need to know what to focus on.
Leveling your troops is a lot more important than many people think because they are the ones that win your games. Furthermore, once your troops are at a higher level, you can take quests that grant more experience. While talking about quests and the experience you can get, it is worth knowing that you should be careful about which units you allocate your XP to. Currently, the Warcraft Rumble tier list shows that some minions are a lot stronger than others, so you should probably focus on them.
Something to remember after reading this Warcraft Rumble leveling guide is to complete your daily quests. People who play World of Warcraft know those things are important, so the same applies here. Currently, you can complete up to 3 per day, and those things will give you access to more experience.
The last general tip that people should apply when leveling is regarding the purchasing of XP tomes. A lot of people only focus on getting new units, which is not bad, but there are cases where it is better to focus on improving existing units.
Warcraft Rumble Leveling – How Does it Work?
The general rule of leveling in Warcraft Rumble is that people who play will earn more experience than the rest. While this is true, there are several other things that you need to remember after reading this Warcraft Rumble Leveling Guide, such as the fact that there are two types of leveling.
The first one is called PROFILE LEVEL, and it is responsible for the amount of gold and experience you acquire while completing different activities. The second one is the UNIT LEVEL, which is responsible for the level of each unit. The higher the level, the more damage and HP that specific unit will have.
Which are the Warcraft Rumble Resources to Keep An Eye On?
Since we are on the topic of leveling, an important thing to know is that Warcraft Rumble uses three main resources:
- Experience (XP) – You can acquire this when playing in dangerous, doing quests, and completing missions. Warcraft Rumble players need experience to increase their profile and troop level.
- Gold – You get gold while completing missions, but there are instances where you can get it after doing a specific task. The gold is needed to get new units, purchase XP tomes, and take part in the GRID system.
- Sigils – Those things are rewarded when you complete the campaign missions. Sigils are very important because players can unlock special PVP Modes, new quests, chat rooms, guilds, new abilities, and much more.
How to Level Fast in Warcraft Rumble?
Besides the general tips and tricks mentioned earlier, there are specific strategies you can use to maximize your leveling speed. For example, completing campaigns has to be the most straightforward process of all because it helps you level your account and troops. Even though most missions in the campaign are not difficult, some may take more time, so you need to be careful.
Once you complete some of the campaign missions, there will be a time when you will also have access to quests. The latter come in several forms, but ideally, you can focus on the Epic ones because they provide gold and XP. Aside from them, you can also find common and daily quests. Even though you can complete them numerous times, you will only get XP the first time. Keep in mind that the quests will refresh up to 3 times per day.
As mentioned, some Warcraft Rumble players prefer to level by getting experience tomes. This could work, but users need to be careful when doing it because they may be unable to level their units. It is also worth knowing that you can get a limited number of those things.
PvP is also a possible way to level fast. However, before you take this route, keep in mind that each victory grants 18 XP, and winning a game can be easier said than done. Thankfully, you can come up with new strats and do all kinds of other things.
Other Ways to Level Fast in Warcraft Rumble
Aside from the main activities mentioned above, this Warcraft Rumble Leveling guide adds a few other options:
- Purchasing things in-game – This is the easiest route you can take to level fast, especially if you want to spend money. However, some people do not want to ruin their fun by buying the gear the need.
- Passive XP and Gold – Did you know that Warcraft Rumble offers passive gold and experience? Blizzard even allows you to get a special booster that will increase the amount of gold and XP you get.
- Dungeons – Every WoW player knows that dungeons are fun, which is why those things are available in Warcraft Rumble. If you like taking down bosses, you will win rewards like experience and gold. Needless to say, this will increase your leveling speed.
- Replaying missions – Once you are done with a specific stage of Warcraft Rumble, you can do the same mission using a different leader.
To sum up, the idea of this Warcraft Rumble Leveling guide is to show you that there are a lot of things you can do to level fast. Ideally, you should combine everything so that you can get the most XP and gold possible.