In order to make your army stronger, you have many options of leaders and minis. Here’s our list of the best Warcraft rumble leaders and minis in each tier for you to pick
Hey there! Get ready for a complete Warcraft Rumble tier list. It covers the best leaders and key minis for newbies and experienced players. From top leaders for starters to winning PvP battles with the best minis, this breakdown has it all. If you're into leveling up, check our ‘Leveling Up Like a Pro in Warcraft Rumble' guide.
After nailing level 2, the game hits you with a vital decision: picking your initial leader from three random options. Your choice can hugely influence your gameplay strategy. That's where the beginner's leaders tier list comes in to lend a hand.
Warcraft Rumble Tier List
Here are the best leaders to choose from when playing Warcraft Rumble.
- Baron Rivendare: Ideal for new players due to his ability to spawn skeletons at controlled buildings, offering excellent utility. This helps control the map, making it tough for opponents to secure resources.
- Grommash Hellscream: A fantastic choice, boosting the attack and movement speed of nearby friendly units with his Bloodlust ability, great for beginners.
- Tirion Fordring: Keeps troops in the fight longer by healing all nearby friendly units, perfect for those who prioritize longevity and survivability early in the game.
Photo Credit: Polygon
- Bloodmage Thalnos: A powerful spell-focused leader, but not the most beginner-friendly due to the need to level up by playing spells, which might require time and a suitable collection for maximum effectiveness.
- Rend Blackhand: Known for his unique style and cost reduction for other flying troops, suitable for players focusing on aerial strategies. Versatile and powerful, shifting between flying areas of effect and tanky melee force.
- Cairne Bloodhoof: Encourages building decks around Horde troops, which often come with a higher gold cost, making it challenging for beginners.
- Sneed: Relies on siege damage and might not immediately benefit newcomers.
- General Drakkisath: Requires specific deck compositions for maximum potential, potentially overwhelming for beginners.
- Jaina Proudmoore: Focuses on increasing spell levels, powerful in late-game but might not be the best for starters.
- Hogger: Playing low-cost units and cycling back to him can be complex for beginners, demanding precise timing and unit management.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Relies on unbound troops, demanding a deck built around them, which might limit options and hinder early game progression for newcomers.
- Charlga Razorflank: Requires understanding and utilizing the shared cost mechanism, which is potentially confusing for novice players.
- Old Murk-Eye: Vulnerable to spells and powerful enemy pushes, not ideal for new players seeking a smoother gaming experience.
Best Warcraft Rumble Minis In Each Tier
These are the best minis to choose from in Warcraft Rumble in each tier.
- Huntress: Known for impeccable marksmanship, versatile glaive attacks, and exceptional ranged combat capabilities.
- Quilboar: Formidable warriors with brute strength and the ability to disrupt enemy formations through their charge ability.
- Defias Bandits: Stealthy and resourceful, excelling in guerrilla warfare and backstabbing enemies with increased damage.
- Harpies: Masters of aerial combat, dominating the skies with agility and powerful area-of-effect attacks.
- Darkspear Troll: Agile and vicious, using the Berserker ability to enhance attack power in close combat.
- Blizzard: An area-of-effect spell inflicting cold fury, damaging and slowing all units within its radius.
- Gargoyle: Ethereal and versatile, capable of switching between air and ground forms, harassing enemy air units.
- Earth Elemental: Resilient beings embodying the earth's essence, effectively protecting allies by Taunting enemies.
- Murloc Tidehunters: Agile and resourceful, able to summon additional Murlocs and bolster their battlefield presence.
- Warsong Raider: Fearless warriors charging into combat with increased movement and attack speed.
- Ghoul: Relentless undead troops with the ability to heal by feasting on fallen foes.
- Footmen: Frontline infantry with the Defend ability, reducing damage taken and enhancing resilience.
- Gryphon Rider: Masters of aerial warfare providing air superiority and adept at taking down enemy air units.
- Stonehoof Tauren: Towering units with tremendous physical strength, excelling in melee combat.
- S.A.F.E. Pilot: Skilled pilots supporting allies with precision strikes, targeting vulnerable enemy units.
- Blackrock Pyromancer: Masters of fire magic dealing area damage with Flamestrike, versatile on the battlefield.
- Frostwolf Shaman: Commanding shamanistic powers to heal allies with Chain Heal and deal damage with Chain Lightning.
- Chain Lightning: A potent spell jumping between multiple targets, valuable for spreading damage among groups.
- Whelp Eggs: Hatch into versatile dragon units with unique abilities, offering strategic flexibility.
- Polymorph: A powerful transformation spell turning enemies into harmless sheep temporarily.
- Core Hounds: Fire-breathing creatures dealing devastating area damage to multiple foes.
- Goblin Sapper: Suicidal units causing massive damage to both units and structures.
- Worgen: Agile and fierce, excelling in stealth and effective as assassins.
- Prowler: Swift and cunning units adept at quick strikes and hit-and-run tactics.
- Banshee: Ghostly units capable of possessing enemy troops and scouting enemy positions.
- Necromancer: Masters of dark arts summoning skeletons and manipulating the undead.
- Firehammer: Fearless artillery units providing long-range firepower.
- Abomination: Grotesque and resilient tanks withstanding heavy enemy fire.
- Molten Giant: Towering creatures dealing substantial melee damage.
- Fire Elemental: Infernal beings wielding powerful fire attacks causing burning damage over time.
- Execute: A finishing move instantly eliminating weakened foes.
- Ogre Mage: Combining magical prowess with physical might for versatility.
- Arcane Blast: A high-damage, single-target spell taking down enemies quickly.
- Harvest Golem: Versatile units combining offense and defense.
- Flamewaker: Fire-wielding units controlling the battlefield with burning attacks.
- Meat Wagon: Siege units designed to deal heavy damage to enemy structures.
- Dark Iron Miner: Units generating resources but limited in combat utility.
- Bat Rider: Aerial units focusing on harassment and scouting but not particularly powerful in combat.
- Vultures: Offering aerial reconnaissance and harassment capabilities.
- Holy Nova: A spell with mixed healing and damage abilities, providing utility without excelling in either aspect.
- Angry Chickens: Unpredictable units causing confusion among enemies but with inherent risks.
- Gnoll Brute: Providing frontline muscle and support but needing finesse for higher-tier combatants.
- Skeleton Party: Summoning a horde of skeletal minis overwhelming opponents through sheer numbers.
- Skeletons: Basic units relying on their numbers to gain an advantage in combat.
- Living Bomb: A spell sacrificing a unit for an explosive effect but with limited strategic impact.
- Drake: Aerial units providing a mid-level option for controlling the skies and complementing ground forces.
- Smoke Bomb: Providing momentary cover and stealth, limited in extended battles.
- Raptors: Offering minor combat support and harassment capabilities but not excelling in any specific role.
- Plague Farmer: Contributing minor support through disease and pestilence, with limited strategic impact.
- Warsong Grunts: Basic infantry units offering reliable but straightforward combat support.
- Mountaineer: Units offering minor utility and combat strength but needing help to compete with more specialized units.
- Cheat Death: A utility spell offering limited support without substantial strategic advantages.
That concludes our list of the best leaders and minis to pick from each tier. The right combination of both of them will give your the competitive edge you’ll need to win all those PvPs in the Warcraft Rumble!