| Tags: Valorant
| Author David Hollingsworth
Valorant: New Agents Raze and Breach Revealed
We take a detailed look at the latest characters and abilities added to Valorant now that it’s entered beta.
With Valorant now dropping into beta, and Riot’s servers currently on fire as thousands try to play the next hyped release. But we now have details of the two newest releases thanks to the game being released in beta. These two new additions are AOE damage, rocket slinger Raze and objective man Breach.
You can view the already announced agent’s abilities here.
Breach will be the go-to objective pusher, as his name suggests. So if you're the type of player who likes to play the objective, Breach is your man.
- Aftershock: Equip a fusion charge. Fire the charge to set a slow-acting burst through the wall. The burst does heavy damage to anyone caught in its area.
- Flashpoint: Equip a blinding charge. Fire the charge to set a last-acting burst through the wall. The charge detonates to blind all players looking at it.
- Signature Ability- Fault Line: Equip a seismic blast. Hold Fire to increase the distance. Release to set off the quake, dazing all players in its zone and in a line up to the zone.
- Ultimate- Rolling Thunder: Equip a seismic charge. Fire to send a cascading quake through all terrain in a large cone. The quake dazes and knocks up anyone caught in it.
Raze is your ideal agent for doing big AOE damage and flushing out opponents.
- Blast Pack: Instantly throw a Blast Pack that will stick to surfaces. Re-use the ability after deployment to detonate, damaging and moving anything hit.
- Cluster Grenade: Fire to throw the grenade, which does damage and creates sub-munitions, each doing damage to anyone in range
- Signature Ability- Boom Bot: Fire will deploy the bot, causing it to travel in a straight line on the ground, bouncing off walls. The Boom Bot will lock on to any enemies in its frontal cone and chase them, exploding for heavy damage if it reaches them.
- Ultimate Ability- Showstopper: Fire shoots a rocket that does massive area damage on contact with anything.
Stay tuned to ESTNN for more Valorant and esports news. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram too!
Images via Riot Games.