You can change your username once every month. Find out How To Change Your Display Name In Valorant.
If you have created a Valorant account with a name that you want to change but don’t know how to do it, well, we have a solution for you. Riot is one of the most popular game developers with many popular titles, which includes Valorant and games like League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Team Fight Tactics, and many more.
It can be difficult for players to create a separate account for each game published by Riot Games, so the company allowed them to log into all their games with a universal Riot account. Therefore if you want to change your display in Valorant, you need to change your Riot ID. Here are all the steps to change your Valorant display name:
Steps to change Valorant display name
- Go to the official Riot Account settings website here.
- Login to your Riot Account that you use to play Valorant.
- You will receive an email on your registered email address regarding verification of your account via a One-Time Password (OTP).
- Complete the account verification by submitting the OTP, and after that, it will redirect you to your Riot Account Management page.
- You will see your current account name on the right side of the screen.
- Edit the Riot ID by entering your new display name and click on Save Changes.
- Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Valorant display name.