| Tags: Valorant
| Author Arnab Baidya
Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 “Reflection” Battle Pass Tier Rewards List
Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 Battle Pass also gives you free 130 Radiant Points that will help you upgrade your skins.
Valorant Patch 3.0, named Reflection, is finally here and has come with a new agent, price changes, and a new Battle Pass which gives us shiny rewards in the form of skins, ornaments, and more. Like all the previous Battle Passes, this one will last for around 60 days, and players need to complete weekly and daily missions in order to earn all the rewards.
Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 Battle Pass costs 1000 Valorant Points, and based on the rewards, players can decide whether to buy it or not. There are a ton of new rewards introduced in the latest Battle Pass, and here is a complete list of them:
- Epilogue 1 – K/Tac Sheriff, K/Tac Buddy x2, Feel the Rush Card, Jigsaw Ares, Snowbirds Card
- Epilogue 2 – Pump Action Spray, Cracked Spray, Monarch Shorty, EP3//1 Coin Buddy x2
- Epilogue 3 – Save Card, Max Money Spray, One Direction Buddy x2, Jigsaw Judge, No One Breaks Title
- Epilogue 4 – Monarch Bucky, Force Card, Sova says Sorry Spray, K/Tac Bulldog, Greatly Increased? Spray
- Epilogue 5 – Killjoy Choose You Spray, Rubber Ducky Buddy x2, Hardstuck Spray, K/Tac Vandal, Dropoff Card
- Epilogue 6 – No Pen Spray, Surprised Penguin Spray, Kay/O ID Card, Monarch Frenzy, Icy Crate Bundle
- Epilogue 7 – Best Before Last Schema Card, Caught Buddy x2, No Guardian Spray, Jigsaw Guardian, Salty Title
- Epilogue 8 – Sand Sculpture Spray, Island Dreams Buddy x2, Roti Boatie Card, Monarch Marshal, Greatly Decreased? Spray
- Epilogue 9 – Testing Grounds Card, Clutch or Kick Spray, Too Heavy Spray, K/Tac Operator, The Key to Ancient Mysteries Buddy x2
- Epilogue 10 – Sands of Time Spray, Salmon Nigiri Buddy x2, From the Ashes Card, K/Tac Blade, Jigsaw Ghost, Cosmic Connection Card
How to buy Valorant Battle Pass
If you are hyped about the new rewards and want to buy the new Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 Battle Pass, you can follow the steps listed below to do so:
- Click on the Battle Pass tab present at the home screen of the game.
- Now, you will see an option to unlock the Battle Pass for 1000 VP; click on it, and if you don’t have enough VP, it will ask you to purchase it.
- After you buy 1000 VP, click on the ‘Upgrade Battle Pass’ button, and confirm your purchase to unlock Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 Battle Pass.