Twitch Drops for Diablo 4 are here for the game's launch. Learn about what they are and how to get them.
Like most new games these days, getting high on the Twitch viewership charts is key to a games early perceived success. So, Blizzard and Twitch and teamed up to offer players a selection of new drops for Diablo 4.
There are 4 weeks of rewards on offer, plus one for gifting two subs to a Diablo 4 creator. A full list of all creators on that program are here. Week 1 will feature the Rogue and Necromancer, Week 2 the Sorcerer, Week 3 the Druid, and finally Week 4 for the Barbarian.
How to connect your Battle.net account to your Twitch account
- Login to your Twitch account.
- Go to the Battle.net Connections page. You'll need to log in if you’re not already logged into your Battle.net account, and you’ll be prompted to do so.
- Scroll to the Twitch option, and click +Connect.
- Follow the instructions given on the launcher
- Watch the streams on Twitch that are part of the drops for the desired amount of time
You'll need to head to channels with the “Drops Enabled” tag during the event to make sure you're counting towards the drops. You can head to your “drops” tab on Twitch (found in your profile) to check your current progress.
Once you've completed the required amount of time, you'll need to claim the drop via the chat on the stream or the popup on Twitch.
Twitch Drops for Diablo 4 release schedule
Over a four-week period, starting June 5th, Twitch will be dropping a set of transmogs for each class in Diablo 4.
- Week 1: Rogue and Necromancer
- Start Time: June 5, 16:00 PDT and 01:00 CEST (June 6)
- End Time: June 11, 23:59 PDT and 08:59 CEST (June 12)
- Weapon recolors (3 hours required): Azurehand Back-Stabber Dagger and Azurehand Heart-Piercer Sword Weapon Recolors
- Back trophy (3 additional hours required): Matron-Sigil Coffer (Rogue) and Progenitor Favor (Necromancer) Back Trophy
- Week 2: Sorcerer
- Start Time: June 12, 00:00 PDT and 09:00 CEST (June 13)
- End Time: June 18, 23:59 PDT and 8:59 CEST (June 19)
- Weapon recolor (3 hours required): Azurehand Spell-Slinger Wand Weapon Recolor
- Back trophy (3 additional hours required): Hellrune Tabernacle Back Trophy
- Week 3: Druid
- Start Time: June 19, 00:00 PDT and 09:00 CEST (June 20)
- End Time: June 25, 23:59 PDT and 8:59 CEST (June 26)
- Weapon recolor (3 hours required): Azurehand Head-Cleaver Weapon Recolor
- Back trophy (3 additional hours required): Font of the Mother Back Trophy
- Week 4: Barbarian
- Start Time: June 26, 00:00 PDT and 09:00 CEST (June 27)
- End Time: July 2, 23:59 PDT and 8:59 CEST (July3)
- Weapon recolor (3 hours required): Azurehand Skull-Crusher Weapon Recolor
- Back trophy (3 additional hours required): Matriarch’s Mantle Back Trophy
Twitch drop for Diablo 4 – Primal Instinct mount
Lastly, we have the mount that's coming to Diablo 4 via Twitch. From June 5, you'll be able to gift two subs to any eligible Diablo 4 streamers to claim your mount.