| Tags: Fortnite
| Author Matt Pryor
Fortnite: Where to Find Every Mythic & Exotic Weapon
Find out the location of every Mythic and Exotic weapon in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Exotic weapons are back in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. Epic Games introduced the Exotic rarity way back in Chapter 2 Season 5, including the Boom Sniper Rifle, The Dub, Shadow Tracker, Night Hawk and Storm Scout. Since then, various Exotic items and weapons have filtered in and out of Fortnite’s seasonal loot pool. Like non-player characters (NPCs), this concept has become a popular Fortnite Battle Royale title staple.
Mythic weapons have also returned this season–a rarity that materialized in Chapter 1 tends to be the most effective tool on the map. Chapter 3 Season 2 presents players with multiple of each rarity.
Today, ESTNN explains where you can find every Mythic and Exotic item to help you collect those Victory Royales.
Exotic & Mythic Spawns
Thanks to the valuable resource Fortnite.GG (https://fortnite.gg/), we can look at a map of where to acquire each weapon. This season contains three Mythic and six Exotic weapons across the landscape. Mythic weapons spawn in the hands of aggressive NPCs; Slone, Gunnar and Huntmaster Saber. Exotic weapons are purchasable from various non-aggressive NPCs. You must have enough gold to buy these items.
Here is a complete list of Mythic and Exotic weapons along with their spawn locations:
- Slone’s Striker Burst Rifle – Must eliminate Slone NPC at The Fortress landmark
- Gunnar’s Stinger SMG – Must eliminate Gunnar NPC at Command Cavern
- Huntmaster Saber’s Thermal Rifle – Must eliminate Huntmaster Saber NPC at Command Cavern
- Shadow Tracker – Sold by Metal Team Leader & Cuddlepool at Camp Cuddle
- Marksman Six Shooter – Sold by Quackling & Cuddle Team Leader at Camp Cuddle
- The Dub – Sold by Bunker Jonesy, Mullet Marauder, Ludwig & Jonesy The First at The Joneses
- Storm Scout – Sold by The Imagined at Seven Outpost IV, Seven Outpost V & Seven Outpost III, The Scientist at Synapse Station & The Foundation in Sanctuary
- Night Hawk – Sold by Brainiac in The Joneses & The Origin at Sanctuary
- Boom Sniper Rifle – Sold by Agent Jones at Seven Outpost II & Seven Outpost I, Peely at The Daily Bugle & The Visitor at Launchpad landmark
What's Good? What's Not?
Slone’s Striker Burst and Huntmaster Saber’s Thermal Rifle are the early frontrunners as this season’s best weapons. On the Exotic side, the Storm Scout Rifle is helpful since it reveals the next Storm Circle. The Boom Sniper Rifle is much more effective in the game’s current no-building meta.
Overall, Mythic items outrank the Exotic items, but each is unique. These weapons and spawn locations might change throughout the season. Epic tends to shuffle them around during weekly patch updates. For now, you can refer above and give each weapon a try to see how they suit your playstyle.
Be sure to check back with ESTNN for more Fortnite guides, news and updates! We recently covered the Battle Pass and produced a guide regarding the new tactical sprint and mantling mechanics. Remember, all of Fortnite’s proceeds until April 3 will benefit humanitarian relief in Ukraine.