This CS2 skin inspect server article will show you what to do if you want to check your skins up close. Let’s dive in.
Everyone knows that the CS2 skins are some of the most important things about Valve’s latest games. There were a lot of changes in the last few weeks that made the Counter-Strike 2 skins even more attractive. Needless to say, this is why a lot of people who collect skins or trade them want to be able to inspect them.
Learning how to inspect any skin in CS2 may not seem easy, but in reality, all you need is CS2 skin spect servers. So, let’s learn more about them and see why they are so popular and important.
CS2 Skin Inspect Server
One of the reasons why a lot of people choose this option to inspect their CS2 skins is because of the flexibility. This server allows you to check your own skins, as well as options that you do not own. While doing this, you are also allowed to take screenshots, test them with things like gloves, and even take a look at them while using different backgrounds and lightning.
When talking about CS2 skin inspect server, you can probably find at least a couple of options online. Following CS2 workshop update, there are more servers than ever, so expect to find at least a couple of options in your region. At the time of writing, there are more than 40 different CS2 skin inspect server options, and each one is worth trying.
It is worth knowing that the number of servers depends on your region. Therefore, don’t be surprised if certain regions have more options than others.
Cs2 skin inspect the server – How to Join?
Before you get the chance to experience what the CS2 Skin Inspect server has to offer, you need to know how to join. The process is simple and it has the same steps as any other server. However, there could be some exceptions because big companies host some of these servers. Consequently, they may require you to join their Discord or something else before you can access the server. If that’s not the case, you need to do the following:
- Find the IP of the specific CS2 Skin Inspect Server.
- Open CS2 and open your console.
- Type connect, followed by the IP address.
If you do not have a specific IP address for the given server, you can look for community servers online.
How to inspect the CS2 skins once you are in such a server?
After learning how to connect to a CS2 Skin Inspect server, the next thing we need to talk about is how to inspect the actual skins. Even though there might be different steps you need to complete (depending on the server), usually, you must:
- First, you need to find the so-called “inpsect link”. To do that, you have to head over to the specific skin you want to check by browsing the inventory of a given person. Once there, use the “Inspect In Game” option.
- After that, the server’s owner should have a bot or something else that you need to post this code to. There are different options to choose from, but most CS2 skins servers have a discord channel. If there are no such things, check whether the “!i insertinspectlinkhere” + Link is available.
- After posting this code, you will receive a new one that you just have to paste in the chat. Once that happens, you will receive the specific skin in your hands and move around to see how it looks.
Learning more about the CS2 skin you want to get before spending money on it is incredibly important. A lot of you do not realize it, but this can help you save money in the long run because some skins are costly. Thankfully, there is a way to check them so you can decide whether spending that much money is worth it.