This article contains the complete list of all acheivements available to unlock in the new Pokemon-esque survival shooter, Palworld.
Palworld is a mix of Ark survival evolved meets Pokemon meets colorful graphics? The new game has been extremely popular on Steam player count charts ever since its early access launch on January 19.
The game currently has 113 pals, with more slated to be added soon in the future updates, or as soon as the game comes out of early access.
Many of the achievements listed below involve defeating several other characters and obtaining several pals by catching them. You need to capture different kinds of pals, and each achievement awards you with 100 gamerscore. More achievements are also slated to be added early in the future, and we’ll update this article with them as soon we can.
The game currently has 10 achievements to unlock, and they, however, being very few, aren’t too easy to unlock. The second and third achievement trophy on the list involves capturing 10 different pals, while the third trophy involves catching 20 different kinds of pals.
The trophies across all platforms are the same, whether you’re playing on Xbox, Steam or using the Microsoft Game Pass to play the game. The acheivements are really simple and straightforward, and it might seem a little too easy at first, not all of them are really that easy to complete. But you’ll get through it, just like we are spending hours getting sucked into the critter-capturing world of Palworld.
All Palworld Achievements: Full List
- Beginning of the Legend – Caught first Pal (100 Gamerscore)
- Newbie Pal Tamer – Caught 10 kinds of Pals (100 Gamerscore)
- Intermediate Pal Tamer – Caught 20 kinds of Pals (100 Gamerscore)
- Skilled Pal Tamer – Caught 50 kinds of Pals (100 Gamerscore)
- Seasoned Pal Tamer – Caught 90 kinds of Pals (100 Gamerscore)
- Hillside Sovereign – Defeated Zoe and Grizzbolt (100 Gamerscore)
- Snowfall Sovereign – Defeated Lily and Lyleen (100 Gamerscore)
- Volcano Sovereign – Defeated Axel and Orserk (100 Gamerscore)
- Desert Sovereign – Defeated Marcus and Faleris (100 Gamerscore)
- Astral Sovereign – Defeated Victor and Shadowbeak (100 Gamerscore)
In each of the Tower boss fights listed above, the game gives you 1o minutes to take down the boss and their Pal. In order to succeed, you need to ensure that you have a fair amount of experience in the game and have a good level in-game to take down bosses as the fights get tougher. If you’re a completionist, you’ll feel fulfilled having a 1000 gamerscore in the game upon completing all the 10 trophies.
With more content drops well underway, this list of achievements is likely to grow in the future. Fans are enjoying the new shooter due to vibrant map locations and design, and shooting and capturing Pokemon-esque minions, which are called ‘Pals’ here.
Palworld is now available to play on the Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, And on Microsoft Windows via a Steam purchase. Developed by Pocket Pair, the game has gained massive traction across the supported players by fans of survival shooters and obviously, Pokemon fans.