This Warcraft Rumble Talents Guide will walk you through all of the things you need to know about them.
If you like playing games on your mobile phone, Warcraft Rumble is definitely an option to consider. After taking a look at the factions, we can see that there are 5 different options to choose from. Each faction has 2 or 3 Warcraft Rumble mini leaders that have a variety of perks, including talents. The latter is incredibly important because choosing the right talent can make a difference while playing. That’s why this Warcraft Runble talent guide will show you everything you need to know about them.
Before diving in, do not forget to learn more about the leveling guide, as well as the different tiers. Once you know this information, you can use it to decide which faction and mini leader to go for. With that said, let’s learn more about the talents.
Warcraft Rumble Talents Guide
Since every mini leader has their own talents, we will list each one below, followed by the talents and more information about them.
Baron is a good option against ranged units and a pretty solid pick versus AoE units. He moves fast and is capable of tanking some more than usual.
- Death Pact – He can sacrifice skeletons to be healed
- Skeletal Frenzy – The nearby skeletons will receive Bloodlust
- Chill of the Grave – Instead of warriors, Baron can summon Skeletal mages. This is the talent that most people go for.
Tyrion is an incredible mini leader because he has the ability to heal his allies. Moreover, this Warcraft Rumble champion has high armor and is strong against ranged units.
- Divine Shield – Tyrion gets a shield when he is at 30% HP that absorbs all incoming damage for the next 5 seconds. From our Warcraft Rumble Talents guide, this is the go-to option for most players.
- Consecrate – Deals damage to all enemy units close to him.
- By The Light – Heals the primary target twice as much
During the Warcraft Runble Talents guide, we had to talk about Hogger. This is a unit that has a lot of HP and is good against multiple units.
- Ham Hock – Hogger gets +10% Max HP on every appearance (this is the option people go for)
- Spoiled Meat – The mini leader will gain poison
- Fatal Frenzy – When Hogger dies, all friendly units get Bloodlust
One of the most interesting mini leaders in Warcraft Rumble is good against armoire units. Moreover, he is also strong against squad units and can dismount the mount once the latter dies.
- Flaming Soul – When the hero dismounts, it casts a Living Bomb and deals damage to all nearby units.
- Scale and Steel – Our Warcraft Rumble Talents guide shows that this grants the unit resistance while flying and armor while dismounted.
- Legionnaire – The unit will dismount when it takes damage, but the dragon will continue to fight.
This Warcraft Rumble mini-leader is good against AoE squads and can work pretty well against armored too.
- Dominance – The spells that require 4 or more gold to use will get an additional level. This is the preferred option for most people.
- Drain Life – The hero gets lifesteal
- Bane – Once you use an ability, Bloodmage Thalnos will gain 30% attack speed for the next 5 seconds.
One of the most iconic leaders in Warcraft Rumble also deserves some attention, so here is what you should know regarding her Talents.
- Black Arrow – Deals elemental damage and goes through enemies in a line
- Banshee's Wail – When Sylvanas dies, she screams and stuns all enemies close to her for 3 seconds.
- Forsaken Fury – Undead and Horde near Sylvanas will gain Fury.
One of the best mini-leaders of the Alliance is good against pretty much anything. Moreover, she can become invisible and can be used anywhere on the map. That’s why our Warcraft Rumble talents guide has revealed very interesting options.
- Enveloping Shadows – She can cast a Smoke Bomb that will put all nearby units in stealth (this is the go-to option).
- Shadowstep – She can teleport to a ranged attacker
- Remorseless – Once Maiev kills a target, she will do double damage for the next 2 seconds.
One of the representatives of the Horde has a pretty good HP, he offers Bloodlust and is incredibly strong against AoE units. No wonder he is one of the most popular mini-leaders in the game.
- Savage Strikes – Enemies below 50% allow Grommash to do 50% damage (this is the option players usually go for)
- Bladestorm – The hero gets an AoE ability that deals damage to all nearby targets
- Mirror Image – Grommash can summon two mirror images
If you like murlocs, this unit will impress you because it moves fast and deals pretty good damage against armored units. Keep reading this Warcraft Rumble Talents guide to find out more about him.
- Tip of the Spear – The Murlock can spawn Tidehunters (the go-to option for most players)
- Marathon of The Murlocks – The March of the Murlocks ability will last 5 more seconds after using it.
- Electric Eels – Summons Eels that can attack targets and stun them
This unit is good against AoE, has a lot of HP, and a pretty high damage reduction (50%). Needless to say, the mini-leader also has intriguing talents.
- Mine is Money, Friend! – You get the Miner trait, and this is what most people choose.
- Lead With Greed – The hero allows you to gain +2 god when Sneed triggers Sneed before Greed
- Land Grab – The leader will gain a level when you earn non-passive gold
He's a solid pick against AoE units, he has a lot of HP and can stun enemies. In terms of the Warcraft Rumble Talents, you can expect the following:
- Reincarnation – Once Cairne is dead, he can come back to life with 50% HP on (people usually choose this)
- Plainsrunning – He gets 50% movement speed
- Aftershock – Once the stun is over, enemies will be Dazed for 5 seconds
The last mini-leader in this Warcraft Rumble Talents guide article is Charlga Razorflank. She can root enemies and do a lot of damage because she deals a percentage of the target’s HP.
- Cavernous Mists – The deployment cost is down by 1 (The go-to option for most players)
- Nature’s Grasp – She can root two additional targets and deal half-damage
- Spirit Passage – If you play minis for 5 gold, the unit gains a level and deploys in stealth
These were the Warcraft Rumble Talents that you need to be aware of. We expect to see more changes in the future because the game is relatively new.