After dropping tons of content in earlier patches, Riot Games brings back the Esports Hub for the 2024 Valorant while including a list of quality of life changes for the game.
The major update in this game is that the Esports Hub is now back for all players, especially for the VCT 2024 competitive season. The newest Valorant patch is very light on content, and focuses on including performance improvements, bug fixes and quality of life changes along a few other features that ensure that Riot’s popular esports titles runs well on all platforms.
- As we progress throughout the season, global events like VCT Masters Madrid will unlock in the hub with even better tournament visualizations and brackets so you can keep up with all the action.
- Our live tag and filterable schedule page will let you know when matches are being played, and you can click out to the official streams directly from within the client.
Valorant Patch 8.02 Notes Bug and Glitch Fixes
- Fixed an issue with the killfeed not numbering correctly with area-of-effect abilities that kill multiple people.
- Fixed an issue with Auto Re-Enter Scope setting not updating properly.
PLAYER BEHAVIOR Changes
- Fixed an issue where the links to the Terms of Service and Penalties and Bans FAQ were not localized to their respective regions.
- For more VALORANT esports news and updates, follow us here on ESTNN.