Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD will be the second big match of Day 2 of the Riyadh Masters 2023 that we’ll have the chance to watch.
PSG.LGD vs Team Spirit is one of those El Classico Dota 2 matches that everyone loves to see. What’s interesting is that these two squads met many times in the last two years. Starting from TI 10’s Grand Final, the team even played in the final of the first Riyadh Masters. Now, it’s time for them to meet again at the Riyadh Masters 2023, so those who want to bet on this series will have the chance to find a lot of different options.
- 1 Team Spirit
- 2 Who’s more dangerous than the rest?
- 3 PSG.LGD
- 4 Who’s more dangerous?
- 5 Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD Predictions
- 6 Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – Which team will have more kills?
- 7 Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – Will there be a Comeback?
- 8 Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – First Tower Under 10 Minutes?
- 9 Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – First Roshan Death Time
- 10 Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – The Net Worth Lead
- 11 Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – Where can you watch this match
Despite the fact that 2023 has not been as successful for Team Spirit as the squad may have wished, there is no arguing that this is one of those teams that always deserves special attention. A lot of people have question whether it’s the best in Eastern Europe following the good results from BetBoom team, so it will be interesting to see what’s going to happen in the clash against China’s top-tier squad.
- Illya “Yatoro” Mulyarchuk
- Denis “Larl” Sigitov
- Magomed “Collapse” Khalilov
- Miroslaw “Mira” Kolpakov
- Yaroslav “Miposhka” Naidenov
Who’s more dangerous than the rest?
Larl and Yatoro are Spirit’s two main cores and the people who are responsible for the club’s success. Therefore, they definitely deserve more attention than the rest.
The legendary Chinese Dota 2 team will try to with the Riyadh Masters 2023 similar to how it won last year’s competition. That said, it will be harder for NothingToSay and the rest because they’re in a group with some of the favorites from Eastern and Western Europe. Their opponents are among them, so the PSG.LGD vs Team Spirit series will be key.
- Guo “shiro” Xuanang
- Cheng “NothingToSay” Jin Xiangr
- Li “niu” Kongbo
- Lin “planet” Hao
- Zhang “y`” Yiping
Who’s more dangerous?
Shuro and NothingToSay are, without a doubt, LGD’s leaders and the players that are responsible for the club’s success.
Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD Predictions
Most Dota 2 experts can agree that there is a high chance for this match to end in a draw.
Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – How long will each game be?
- First Map – Over 35 minutes
- Second Map – Under 35 minutes
Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – Which team will have more kills?
- Game 1 – Team Spirit
- Game 2 – PSG.LGD
Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – Will there be a Comeback?
- Game 1 – No
- Game 2 – No
Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – First Tower Under 10 Minutes?
- First Game – Yes
- Second Game – No
Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – First Roshan Death Time
- Game 1 – Before the 20th Minute Mark
- Game 2 – After the 20th Minute Mark
Team Spirit vs PSG.LGD – The Net Worth Lead
- Game One – Over 15k for Spirit
- Game Two – Under 25k for PSG.LGD