Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD will be the first clash in the Lower Bracket of the Riyadh Masters 2023.
PSG.LGD vs Quest Esports is going to be an incredibly interesting match because the losers have to go home. It’s safe to say that neither of these teams lived up to the expectations, but one of them will keep its chances of survival. Speaking of chances, the LB is one of the things that a lot of Dota 2 betting fans are interested in, so ESTNN has a few sites where they can find good odds for the Riyadh Masters 2023 matches.
- 1 Quest Esports
- 2 PSG.LGD
- 3 Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD Predictions
- 4 Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Landing the First Blood
- 5 Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – The First Tower
- 6 Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Divine Rapiers?
- 7 Quest Esportsvs PSG.LGD – Length of each game?
- 8 Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Difference in the net worth
- 9 Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Where can you watch this game?
Despite being the favorites in the clash against Talon Esports, Quest wasn’t able to defeat its opponents. After 3 epic games, the WEU powerhouse relied on its Terrorblade in the last one. Sadly, the hero was not powerful enough, and Quest lost. The team has performed really well at the Riyadh Masters 2023 so far, so it will be very intriguing to see the match against LGD.
- Oleh “kaori” Medvedok
- Abdimalik “Malik” Sailau
- Omar “OmaR” Moughrabi
- Tony “No!ob” Assaf
- Aybek “TA2000” Tokayev
Recent Form – WDDDL
Before the beginning of the event, a lot of people expected PSG.LGD is one of the big favorites, especially after winning the last version of the Riyadh Masters. However, the team was placed in Group A, where it had some problems, so it finished with 2 victories, 3 draws, and 2 losses, which was not enough for the Top 4. Now, the squad has to fight for its survival.
Players in no particular order
- Lin “planet” Hao
- Zhang “y`” Yiping
- Li “niu” Kongbo
- Cheng “NothingToSay” Jin Xiangr
- Guo “shiro” Xuanang
Most Recent Streak – WDLDW
Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD Predictions
Since this series is about survival, we expect PSG.LGD gives everything it offers. Consequently, this match will most likely end in favor of the Chinese powerhouse.
- Game 1 – PSG.LGD
- Game 2 – Quest Esports
- Game 2 – PSG.LGD
Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Landing the First Blood
- Game One – Before the 10th minute
- Game 2 – 5 minutes after the start
- Game 3 – 10 minutes after the start
Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – The First Tower
- Game One – Before the 11th minute
- Game Two – Between 5-15 minutes after the start of the match
- Game Three – Between 5-15
Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Divine Rapiers?
- First Game – No
- Second Game – No
- Third Game – Yes
Quest Esportsvs PSG.LGD – Length of each game?
- Game One – Between 30-40 minutes
- Game Two – Between 40-50 minutes
- Game 3 – Between 50-70 minutes
Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Difference in the net worth
- 1st Game – Over 15k lead for PSG.LGD
- 2nd Game – Over 20k lead for Quest Esports
- 3rd Game – Over 10k lead for PSG.LGD
Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD – Where can you watch this game?
The official live stream will allow you to watch the match at the Riyadh Masters 2023 in real time. That said, you can also follow the Quest Esports vs PSG.LGD clash in other places.