OG vs Team Spirit is a series between two teams that seem completely different, but they are in a similar state at the Riyadh Masters 2023.
The Team Spirit vs OG series on Day 3 of the Riyadh Masters 2023 will be a very important match for both teams. Neither impressed us with its results after Day 1, even though Spirit is in a slightly better position than its counterparts. Winning this match will allow one of the teams to position itself better for the event’s next stage, so expect some of the Dota 2 betting sites to offer good odds and competitive markets because both teams need to win this clash.
- 1 OG
- 2 Players
- 3 Team Spirit
- 4 Players
- 5 OG vs Team Spirit Predictions
- 6 OG vs Team Spirit – Over/Under 40 minutes per game
- 7 OG vs Team Spirit – Roshan Kills
- 8 OG vs Team Spirit – Kills per carry
- 9 OG vs Team Spirit – Net Worth
- 10 OG vs Team Spirit – Over/Under 4 Blink Daggers
- 11 OG vs Team Spirit – Total Black King Bars
- 12 OG vs Team Spirit – How to watch this match
It probably goes without saying, but OG’s fans were ecstatic that their favorite team made it to the Riyadh Masters 2023. It wasn’t easy because BZM and co. had to earn their sport here, but now, they will have to prove they deserve to be here. Sadly, this didn’t happen after Day 1 because OG lost one match and got a draw in the second one.
- Artem “Yuragi” Golubiev
- Bozhidar “bzm” Bogdanov
- Dmitry “DM” Dorokhin
- Tommy “Taiga” Le
- Sébastien “Ceb” Debs
Before the Team Spirit vs OG clash at the Riyadh Masters 2023, one of the best teams in Eastern Europe got 2 draws on Day 1. The team survived against Gaimin Gladiators and, surprisingly, wasn’t able to defeat EG. The 2 draws put it in a weird spot because it needs to win at least a couple of series to ensure its survival in the tournament.
- Illya “Yatoro” Mulyarchuk
- Denis “Larl” Sigitov
- Magomed “Collapse” Khalilov
- Miroslaw “Mira” Kolpakov
- Yaroslav “Miposhka” Naidenov
OG vs Team Spirit Predictions
Even though both teams need to win this match to ensure they will survive in Group A, we expect to see a draw. Spirit is definitely the favorite, but OG will not go down without a fight.
- Game 1 – OG
- Game 2- Team Spirit
OG vs Team Spirit – Over/Under 40 minutes per game
Although we think the match will end in a draw, both teams will fight to win. Consequently, each series will be longer than usual.
- Game 1 – Over 40 minutes
- Game 2 – Over 40 minutes
OG vs Team Spirit – Roshan Kills
- Game One – At least 2
- Game 2 – At least 3
OG vs Team Spirit – Kills per carry
- Game One – More than 10 kills for Yuragi and Under 7 for Yatoro
- Game 2 – At least 12 for Yatoro and less than 8 for Yuragi
OG vs Team Spirit – Net Worth
- First Game – OG’ll win the first game with at least a 10k+ lead.
- Second Game – Team Spirit will bounce back in the series and secure a 20k+ advantage
- Game 1 – Yes
- Game 2 – Yes
OG vs Team Spirit – Total Black King Bars
- Game 1 – At least 3
- Game 2 – 5 and up
OG vs Team Spirit – How to watch this match
You can watch this Riyadh Masters 2023 match using the following links: