Get all your favorite outfits, skins and other in-game items back.
PUBG Mobile, one of the most popular battle royale mobile games, got banned in India in September 2020. Since then, Krafton actively showed its interest in making the game available again in the country; however, it never happened. But the good news is that they have released a brand new game, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), to replace PUBG Mobile.
BGMI is currently in its open beta testing phase and the early access version is available for all Android users. In addition to this, one of the best things about the game is that players can transfer all of their data from PUBG Mobile, including their gun skins, outfits, vehicle skins, and more.
Transfer PUBG Mobile data to BGMI
Players can transfer their data to Battlegrounds Mobile India until December 31, 2021. Once you migrate your data, it cannot be re-transferred to PUBG Mobile. Here are the complete steps to migrate your data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI:
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India and log in with the same social media account you previously used to log into PUBG Mobile.
- A trailer will start playing on the screen; click on the ‘Skip’ button if you don’t want to watch it.
- Set up your profile by customizing your character and entering an in-game name.
- The Account Data Transfer option will appear in front of you.
- Accept all the terms and conditions after reading them, and then an option to log in with your Facebook or Twitter account will appear.
- Log in with the account you used in PUBG Mobile, and all of your data will be migrated to BGMI in a few minutes.