Solve the annoying bug with these simple fixes!
Being a massive online multiplayer game, Valorant players often face errors from time to time. Errors can arise due to a lot of factors, like server issues, faulty game updates, version mismatch, and much more. On that note, the Valorant Code 43 error has been plaguing the game for quite some time. Being a critical network error, you cannot log or play the game, creating a frustrating experience. So, if you are one of those new players who is facing this issue and do not know how to fix this annoying error, don't worry! We have you covered with the following fixes.
Primary fix for Valorant error code 43
Deleting Temporary App Data
The most common fix for the error is to delete your temporary riot app data. To do this, follow the given procedure given below.
- Find and locate the app data folder on your computer. By default, Riot client's application data will be available at C:\Users\USERNAME\ AppData\Local\Riot Games\Riot Client\Data.
- In this directory, find and delete the RiotClientSettings.yaml file.
- After deleting, launch and run Valorant with admin privileges. The client will ask you to sign in with your credentials as you have deleted all the app data.
Other common fixes for Valorant error code 43
Reinstalling your Riot client
- According to many Reddit users, uninstalling and reinstalling the game will solve the issue.
Restarting your Computer
- If you don't want to take severe measures like reinstalling the game, you can always restart your computer to see if it works.
Restarting your Router
- Being a network-based error, restarting your router or your modem may resolve the issue.
If none of the above solutions work for you, can always contact the Riot Support center for a custom-tailored solution. Follow & subscribe to ESTNN for more guides and fixes.