Learn how you can unlock all of Haven’s masks in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
Fortnite Chapter 3’s Battle Pass features a star-studded array of characters, including Spider-Man in his many variations and even Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as The Foundation. The seasonal offering objectively has intriguing options apart from the two well-known commodities.
Epic Games does a great job giving players more to work toward each season. A recent example is the Toona Fish skin from Chapter 2 Season 8 — a fully customizable cartoon Fishstick outfit. This season offers a new take on that concept. An original character introduced this season named Haven might appear straightforward on the outside. However, she just earned her right to break free through unique unlockable mask styles.
Today, we’ll explain how you can unlock Haven’s various mask offerings in Chapter 3 Season 1, following patch v19.20.
How to Unlock Haven Masks
Battle Pass holders can unlock 29 additional mask styles on top of the one available out the gate. You must collect Feathers from Chests and complete corresponding Quests to achieve that. Completing both of those tasks will unlock a unique mask design for Haven.
Here is a complete list of Quests and Feathers required to obtain each mask style:
- Autumn Stag — Consume three foraged items + 10 Feathers
- Elder Wolf — Hunt five chickens + 10 Feathers
- Hidden Scales — Slide 300 meters + 10 Feathers
- Frosty Scavenger — Search ten Chests + 10 Feathers
- Spring Owl — Land on a tree after gliding + 10 Feathers
- Dream Hopper — Drive a car, Quadcrasher & boat + 10 Feathers
- Friendly Klombo — Ride on a Klombo for 10 seconds + 10 Feathers
- Tropical Chirper — Complete five daily Quests + 10 Feathers
- Fire Hunter — Claim five Haven masks + 10 Feathers
- Reanimated Cat — Catch a Shield Fish, Spicy Fish, and Jellyfish + 15 Feathers
- Skelle Stag — Gather three foraged items from different locations + 15 Feathers
- Cuddle Wolf — Eliminate five Boards + 15 Feathers
- Hypno Scales — Slide for eight consecutive seconds + 15 Feathers
- Golden Scavenger — Search Seven or IO Chests + 15 Feathers
- Primal Owl — Glide 1,000 meters + 15 Feathers
- Frosty Hopper — 10 seconds of air time in a vehicle + 15 Feathers
- Hungry Klombo — Feed a Klombo with a Klomberry + 15 Feathers
- Frosty Chirper — Complete 10 daily Quests + 15 Feathers
- Snow Hunter — Claim 15 Haven masks + 15 Feathers
- Midnight Cat — Catch 20 Fish + 20 Feathers
- Primal Stag — Consume 25 forages items + 20 Feathers
- Primal Wolf — Eliminate five wolves + 20 Feathers
- Glowing Scales — Deal 100 damage to opponents while sliding + 20 Feathers
- Midnight Scavenger — Search two rare Chests + 20 Feathers
- Tropical Owl — Damage opponents within 10 seconds after gliding + 20 Feathers
- All-Seeing Hopper — Drive 5,000 meters in a vehicle + 20 Feathers
- Grouchy Klombo — Deal 50 damage to Klombos + 20 Feathers
- Primal Chirper — Complete 20 daily Quests + 20 Feathers
- Eclipse Hunter — Claim 25 Haven masks + 20 Feathers
A little over one month remains in Chapter 3 Season 1. At that point, you’ll no longer be able to unlock the 29 Haven mask styles listed above. Be sure to complete the Quests and collect Feathers while you can before the season ends.
Stay tuned to ESTNN for more Fortnite updates!
Featured Image: Epic Games