Find out where to locate COG Tags as part of the Gears of War Delta-One Questline in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Fortnite’s collaboration with iconic third-person shooter Gears of War brought two new characters into the Battle Royale’s growing universe. Marcus Fenix and Kait Diaz became wearable in-game skins and the latest additions to Fortnite’s Gaming Legend Series. On top of the cosmetics, Epic Games introduced a set of Gears of War-themed challenges, where players could earn XP and unlock a free Crimson Omen Spray.
Today, ESTNN covers the first of five challenges in the Delta-One Quest Line. It revolves around finding COG tags—a concept taken directly from the Gears of War franchise.
All COG Tag Locations
Thanks to the helpful resource — Fortnite.GG — players have access to all the information they need to collect three COG Tags. Of the five Delta-One Quests, this one might be the most attainable. These tags spawn in ten areas across the Chapter 3 Season 1 Island. Some appear in major points of interest (POIs), such as The Daily Bugle and Shifty Shafts. Others can be found in lesser-known landmarks. It should be easy to complete no matter the path you choose.
Image via Victrail
Collecting COG Tags requires players to walk up and execute the action button displayed. You’ll need to find three to complete the Quest.
Here is a list of all COG Tag locations:
- Turbine — Island landmark located far southwest
- Camp Cuddle — Island in the middle of the lake
- Arid Acres — Landmark located southwest of Rocky Reels
- The Joneses — Northwest portion of the POI
- Sanctuary — Tree-lined area west of the POI
- The Daily Bugle — Southeast building
- The Temple — Landmark located northeast of The Daily Bugle
- Behemoth Bridge — Landmark located southwest of Shifty Shafts
- Shifty Shafts — North portion of the POI
- Logjam Lumberyard — North portion of the POI
Gathering three COG Tags nets players 20K XP and brings them a step closer to earning the Crimson Omen Spray. These challenges will only be available until December 17, so be sure to complete the Delta-One Questline before then. Also, check out our guide on finding Thrashball Memorabilia for this same set of challenges.