This Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons tier list covers what the best and worth weapons in the current season of the game are!
The new Fortnite season has some of the widest loot we’ve seen in the game over Chapter 4. There are tons of crazy weapons and quite a few items which do something entirely unique. With such a stacked loot pol though, what are the best Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons?
How do you know what to loot and what to ignore? The top Chapter 4 Season 4 weapons are a real cut above the rest.
If you want to know what to prioritize with looting this season, you’ll need to head for some specific loot. Getting the right weapons can really give you a much better shot at winning games of Fortnite in Chapter 4.
There are fewer shotguns in the game this season, but more diversity in how they function. On the AR and SMG side, we’ve got some of the more creative weapons, with the lines between the two gun categories blurring quite a bit.
If you want to get your hands on the best Fortnite C4 S4 weapons, these are the best items and the worst ones you might be better off avoiding.
- 1 Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons Tier List
- 1.1 S Tier – Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons
- 1.2 A Tier – Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons
- 1.3 B Tier – Best Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons
Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons Tier List
S Tier – Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons
The S Tier is the absolute peak of the weapons this season. This time around, it actually includes a lot of the new content for Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4. Some of the very best items are brand-new ones. These are the top-tier and best Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons.
The Rocket Ram is the primary form of mobility in the game this season, but it has other features too. This rocket-powered battering ram propels you through builds or just across the map. It’s kind of a key item this season, not just for Fortnite heists. It’s great for dealing damage, rotating, as well as knocking down builds or POIs.
Infiltrator Pump Shotgun
The Infiltrator Pump is our new shotgun for the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons. It’s the strongest out of the entire current loot pool. It’s hot crazy damage, it’s fast enough, and decent use at range. It’s much stronger than the Sharp Tooth that is in the game right now. if you want the harder-hitting shotgun, the Infiltrator Pump is the main one to go for at the moment.
Twin Mag Assault Rifle
Twin Mag Assault Rifle is the new AR for the season with a bit of a unique mechanic. This reuses the old twin mag mechanic from SMGs. Players can use the first side of the mag, with a quick reload letting you keep firing.
It’s a great way to make an ARs magazines go further. There’s more working in its favor though. The Twin Mag also hits much harder and has versatility across quite a few different ranges. It’s one of the best weapons in the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons tier list at the moment.
For one of the most impressive new Fortnite C4 S4 weapons is the Business Turret. This is an automated turret you can use. It will auto target any enemy in your vicinity. Throwing one of these down can completely change a fight.
You can only carry two, but since you can pick these back up afterwards, they can basically last forever. The Business Turret is a must carry this season.
Midas’ Drum Gun
Midas’ Drum Gun is one of the best Mythics you can get out of the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3. It’s a fast-firing weapon that doesn’t really have a replacement in the loot pool. It struggles at longer ranges, but you really can’t beat the fire rate.
Using the best Fortnite settings for better aim can help make the absolute most out of this too. It’s on the top of the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons tier list.
Zyg and Choppy’s Ray Gun
The Ray Gun from the tail end of Chapter 2 is back as a Heistable weapon here. It’s a weapon that is still just as powerful as its first appearance too. The Zyg and Choppy Ray Gun has unlimited ammo and can take out enemies in a single round of shots before it needs to cool down.
With its great damage and the lack of any competition from similar weapons, it’s at the top of the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons tier list.
Suppressed Sniper Rifle
The Suppressed Sniper Rifle is back this season! This is a weapon that’s now competing with the thermal DMR. The extra strength behind the single-shot sniper makes it an easy pick for one of the best weapons though.
You’ll have to have great aim to get the most out of it though. Fortnite aim trainers might help you use a Sniper Rifle better in-game too.
Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug
The last weapon on the highest tier of the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons is Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug. This is a Chug Jug which can be used to get a full heal, over and over again. You can basically use it as much as you want outside of a minor cooldown. The Chug Jug is the best healing items, but as a Mythic it can be difficult to grab.
A Tier – Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons
The A Tier is the next rank down These are all still really strong weapons. In most other seasons they would definitely be S tier, but with so many strong items this time around some have to drop down a tier. These are of the A Tier weapons that just msissed out on the best Fortnite C4 S4 weapons.
- Kit’s Shockwave Launcher – Kit’s launcher is great for rotation, use in combat, There’s tons of different ways to take weapon. The main drawback is the lack of ammo though.
- Foundation’s MK-Seven Assault Rifle – The Foundation’s MK is a fantastic gun. There are other great options in the AR or mid-range category here though so it does have more competition here. That is what stops it from hitting the top Fortnite C4 S4 weapons tier list.
- Gunnar’s Stinger SMG – Gunner’s SMG is the best choice for an SMG this season, given that it’s a Mythic. It does insane damage and get kill very quickly.
- Sharp Tooth Shotgun – The Sharp Tooth is still a great Pump in Fortnite, but it isn’t quite as good as the new infiltrator.
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle – The Havoc AR is another that definitely has its fans and pluses. However, there are better options in this category for a lot of players.
- Thermal DMR – The Thermal Rifle is a great weapon. It’s good for scouting, does decent damage, and is more forgiving than you’d expect. However, the sniper just hits so much harder and can do more than one shot with an Augment.
- Combat SMG – The Combat SMG has dipped a bit since last season. It’s still a strong weapon, but there are some better options in this category now. This is more a victim of how wide the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons are.
- Heisted Accelerant Shotgun – The Exotic Accelerant Shotgun’s speed boost feature is nice and adds a lot. That it is still a Maven on the base level does hold it back a bit though.
- Heisted Run ‘N’ Gun SMG – The Heisted Run and Gun works well as a weapon, but it’s the unlimited sprinting that really comes in handy too.
B Tier – Best Fortnite C4 S4 Weapons
The next tier down in the B. These are the weapons which are pretty easily outclassed by other weapons in the loot pool. They can be useful if you have a very specific play style. However, they are a bit too niche or circumstantial to be a must-play in every game.
- TNTina’s Kaboom Bow – The explosive bow is fun, but a bit slow compared to the other Mythic options.
- Kit’s Charge Shotgun – The Charge Shotgun has never been all that great. Kit’s Mythic version improves it but it doesn’t go far enough.
- Maven Auto Shotgun – The Maven is too slow and weak to compete with any of the other shotguns in the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons.
C Tier – Fortnite C4 S4 weapons tier list
The C Tier weapons are on the most part just too circumstantial here. These are weapons that are only really useful in very specific situations, which isn’t good enough to carry as one of only five inventory slots.
- Remote Explosives
- Suppressed Pistol
- Heisted breacher Shotgun
- Shadow Tracker
That’s how everything ranks for the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 weapons tier list. There are tons of great Fortnite C4 S4 weapons here. It’s maybe the season with the most Mythics and OP weapons right at the start. We can probably expect some nerfs to start arriving at the Fortnite C4 S4 weapons, so keep an eye on Fortnite news to see how things change over the seasons.