Sources claim that Virtus.pro is fielding a new roster.
According to the information provided by Russian insider Alexey “OverDrive” Biryukov, Virtus.pro have already formed and are trying out an academy roster. The young guns of The Bears are going to play under the VP.Prodigy tag.
Following the provided information, test-roster of VP.Prodigy looks like this:
- Nikita “Lostdf” Babalykov – former HOLLYWOOD and EthereaL player, recently have played for EXTREMUM for a short period of time, 19-years-old.
- Stanislav “STAZY” Pilyaev – 17-year-old prospect who hasn’t played under the famous tags yet.
- Vladislav “H1te” Khait – former Revolt player, 18-years-old.
- Alexandr “mefixs” Ilyukhin – 17-year-old player.
- Vadim “h1ghlaiN Tanasiuk – former ESPADA player, 20-years-old.
- Maksim “Awesome” Zyuzko – 18-year-old player with a couple of HLTV matches played for 100pinggods and 5balls.
The first rumors that Virtus.pro wanted to create an academy roster first appeared a couple of weeks ago. But, just today, the test lineup was leaked.
We will follow this situation and update this news piece when we have more information.