9Pandas vs OG will be the battle of Group A’s underdogs at the Riyadh Masters 2023.
If you are looking for an interesting game between some of the best Dota 2 teams in the world, the OG vs 9Pandas will be a match you’ll remember. The two squads barely made it into the Riyadh Masters 2023, but now, they’ll have to fight for their survival. Both squads are pushed against the wall, meaning that many of the best eSports iGaming operators will offer good odds for them.
- 1 9Pandas
- 2 Players
- 3 Who’s the most dangerous?
- 4 OG
- 5 Players
- 6 Who’s the dangerous player?
- 7 9Pandas vs OG Prediction
- 8 9Pandas vs OG – The Difference in the Net Worth at the end of each game
- 9 9Pandas vs OG – The First Blood
- 10 9Pandas vs OG – Which Team will Kill Roshan First?
- 11 9Pandas vs OG – BZM vs kiyotaka last hits
- 12 9Pandas vs OG – Towers Destroyed
- 13 9Pandas vs OG – Will there be any triple kills?
- 14 9Pandas vs OG – Watch the match here
One of the upcoming teams from Eastern Europe had to go through hell before earning its spot among the best. However, after an intense fight in the Decider, the team is now a part of the Riyadh Masters 2023 and will have to go up against another big name that barely made it.
- Roman “RAMZES666” Kushnarev
- Gleb “kiyotaka” Zyryanov
- Matvey “MieRo`” Vasyunin
- Vladislav “Antares” Kertman
- Alexey “Solo” Berezin
Who’s the most dangerous?
Although everyone from 9Pandas is dangerous, RAMZES666 is the team’s start and their leader, so OG has to pay special attention to him.
Speaking of the devil, the OG vs 9Pandas match will be the first big series for BZM’s squad in a while. One of the best teams in Western Europe hasn’t had much success lately, especially after the Dota 2 patch 7.33. After missing the last Major, the squad has the chance to redeem itself by winning this amazing non-DPC event.
- Artem “Yuragi” Golubiev
- Bozhidar “bzm” Bogdanov
- Dmitry “DM” Dorokhin
- Tommy “Taiga” Le
- Sébastien “Ceb” Debs
Who’s the dangerous player?
Ceb and BZM are in a league of their own when it comes down to OG, so we expect these two to make 9Pandas’ life a living hell at the Riyadh Masters 2023.
9Pandas vs OG Prediction
These two teams are equally matched, and since this is a Bo2 series, we think the match will end in a draw.
- Game 1 – OG
- Game 2 – 9Pandas
9Pandas vs OG – The Difference in the Net Worth at the end of each game
- Game One – Over 15k for OG
- Game Two – Between 10 and 14k for 9Pandas
9Pandas vs OG – The First Blood
- First Map – OG
- Second Map – OG
9Pandas vs OG – Which Team will Kill Roshan First?
- First Game – 9Pandas
- Second Game – 9 Pandas
9Pandas vs OG – BZM vs kiyotaka last hits
- First map – +100 or more for BZM
- Second Game – +50 or less for kiyotaka
9Pandas vs OG – Towers Destroyed
- 1st map – Over 10 in total, more for OG
- 2nd map – Over 12 in total, more for 9Pandas
9Pandas vs OG – Will there be any triple kills?
- Game 1 – Yes, we expect to see at least 3 triple kills
- Game 2 – Yes, there will be under 3 triple kills
9Pandas vs OG – Watch the match here
All of the Riyadh Maters 2023 matches will be broadcasted on the following live streams: