| Tags: Overwatch
| Author Paul Goño
Overwatch 2: How to Get Season 4 Twitch Drops
Going through the first set of Twitch drops for Overwatch 2 Season 4.
On the eve of Overwatch 2's new “Starwatch” event, we've gotten a new wave of winnable gifts from the streaming space. In an effort to highlight the creators over at Twitch, Blizzard is releasing two new cosmetics, this time focused entirely on everyone's favorite space hamster: Wrecking Ball. Here's how you get the latest Overwatch 2 Twitch Drops:
How Do I Earn Twitch Drops for Overwatch 2?
- Connect your Battle.net to your Twitch account
- Log in to Battle.net
- Go to your Battle.net Connections page (https://account.blizzard.com/connections)
- Click Connect next to Twitch and follow the instructions!
- Watch one of the many eligible Overwatch 2 streamers.
- You'll know if a streamer has drops turned on for OW2 if the stream has the “Drops-enabled” tag. Filtering streams under a category using this tag also works.
- After earning an Overwatch 2 Twitch drop, head over to Twitch.tv/drops to claim it for your account.
Wave 1 (May 9 – 21)
“Tool box” spray
Watch your favorite Overwatch 2 streamers for 2 hours to unlock Hammond's charming toolkit, complete with your screwdrivers and emergency snacks!
“Toolbox Souvenir” souvenir
Tune in for 3 more hours to get Wrecking Ball's latest emote toy!
This campaign of drops will run from May 9-22. Keep in mind that the Twitch drops you win will expire in 7 days if you don't claim it beforehand at twitch.tv/drops. According to the official Overwatch 2 announcement, players from North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand are all eligible for the newest OW2 prizes.
Overwatch 2's latest event “Starwatch” is set to begin on May 9 1pm ET. The game mode promises an exciting PvE playthrough that Story Archives fans won't want to miss.
To stay up to date on all newly-released Twitch drops, follow ESTNN.