Here is a complete guide on how to move furniture in Lethal Company so that you can optimize your ship however you want
Lethal Company is a viral horror co-op survival indie game developed by Zeekeerss that came out on October 24 2023 and is currently in early access. In the game, you are hired to work for an anonymous corporate organization named the “Company” to explore different industrialized and abandoned moons to collect scraps for sale. To help with these moon exploration adventures, players get access to many specialized items for health, defense and scrap collection available in the Store in the Terminal found inside the ship.
Other items players can get include ship decor or furniture items, which can be moved however you want inside the ship to optimize the space to your liking. Hence, here is a complete guide on how to move furniture in Lethal Company.
How to move furniture in Lethal Company
Ship decor or furniture items can easily be moved in Lethal Company by going into the “edit mode.” In this mode, you can move the furniture freely around the ship and place it anywhere it fits. You can also rotate the furniture and make it face wherever you want it to. Lastly, you can send a furniture item into storage to make more space on the ship and bring it back later for use if you ever need it.
Here are all the controls you need to know how to move furniture inside the ship in Lethal Company:
- Entering Edit Mode: “B” key on your keyboard.
- Rotating the Furniture: “R” key on your keyboard.
- Sending Furniture into Storage: “E” key on your keyboard.
- Exiting Edit Mode: “E” key on your keyboard.
Now, of course, actually maneuvering or taking the furniture to a specific place on the ship can be done using your mouse and W/A/S/D or movement keys on your keyboard. Keep in mind that you can only place the furniture down on a place if the item is showing up as green. If it is showing up as red that means you cannot place the furniture down there and need to find a better placement for it. As for rotating, that can be done freely without any restrictions as long as the placement is all okay.
Sending items into storage moves the furniture item out of sight and you can retrieve it later. However, how do you retrieve furniture items from Storage when you want them back on the ship?
Here are the steps you need to follow to bring furniture items back from Storage:
- Step 1: First, you will have to go to the Terminal on your ship and access it by pressing “E” on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Once you are in the Terminal, you need to click on the console area and type in “Help” and hit “Enter” on your keyboard. This will take you to the main screen of the Terminal.
- Step 3: Once you get to the main screen on the Terminal, you will see that the second option shown is the store. Type in “Storage” and hit “Enter” on your keyboard, which will take you to the Storage’s main screen.
- Step 4: On the Storage’s main screen you will see a list of all the items that you have stored away. To retrieve the furniture item, all you need to do is type in “<Furniture or Ship Decor Name>” such as “File Cabinet” on the console and hit “Enter” on your keyboard. The item will then spawn instantly inside the ship and you can move it however you like.
That is all that you need to know about how to move furniture in Lethal Company because it is that simple. Moving furniture on the ship is a customization process that is suited to each individual's needs. One person can choose to move furniture to better optimize the space inside the ship by rearranging all the ship decor and sending some stuff away to be stored as they take up too much space. Another person can choose to fill the space up completely and overcrowd the ship to create barricades against monsters like the Eyeless Dog. Hence, knowing how to move furniture inside the ship is quite necessary.
In conclusion, moving furniture is not as hard as it may appear in your head, all it takes is some patience and creativity. However, knowing the controls and placements is needed to know how to properly move the furniture inside the ship. Hence, make sure to read up on all the information given above on how to move furniture in Lethal Company. Make sure to check out all of our other Lethal Company articles on ESTNN and stay tuned for more content in the future.