Are you interested in learning more details about the best flying mins in Warcraft Rumble? Keep reading to find out everything.
Warcraft Rumble is Blizzard’s leading mobile game that became really popular in the last month. Available on Android and iOS, people have to choose a leader and an army and can complete missions and dungeons, play against other players, and more.
Before you take a look at the Warcraft Bundles, you need to know what minis to get. There are a lot of good options, but many people are interested in flying minis because of what they offer. That’s why we are about to learn more about the best flying minis in the game.
The Best Flying Minis in Warcraft Rumble
Besides flying, these types of minis are great because they are not harmed by a lot of different melee-only opponents. Although they have their fair share of counters, if you take a look at some of the best Warcraft Rumble decks, you will find at least a few flying minis. Although they can’t take HS or open chests, they are a great addition to your squad, so let’s see which ones stand out.
Aside from Rend Blackhand, who is the best flying unit in the game, the Drake has to be one of the best flying minis in Warcraft Rumble. People who have a Drake on their team know that it has one of the best AoE attacks in the game. This makes the unit ideal against large groups of opponents. What’s also interesting is that the unit has a lot of HP, which means it is fairly tanky. The only downside is the cost because you will need to spend a bit more to use it.
An important thing to know about one of the best flying minis in Warcraft Runmble is that it deals elemental damage and is strong against armored units. Regarding the talents, it uses the following:
- Mother Drake – Summons a whelp egg from time to time
- Engulfing Flames – Deals DoT after damaging enemies
- Roost – Goes to a nearby tower and stories there to defend it
All talents are promising, but most people choose Mother Drake because the Whel Eggs are really strong.
Speaking of the best flying minis in Warcraft Rumble, you can see that a lot of people use Whelp Eggs. What makes those units exceptionally strong is the fact that they are Unbound. In other words, you can place them anywhere on the map, which is great for a counter-offensive.
Similar to Drake, those things also deal elemental damage and are strong against armored units. This flying unit also has three talents you can choose from, and each one can work in a specific situation:
- Flame Burst – Nearby enemies will take damage when the dragon hatches
- Rookery – Once one of the egg hatches, the others will do the same
- Chromatic Plating – Eggs gain Taunt
Every guide about the best flying minis in Warcraft Rumble will include Gargoyle. This is one of the tankiest flying options you can get, which makes it ideal for killing bosses. In fact, you can find a lot of tactics that rely on these units to win, so they are really important.
Unlike the first two options on our list, this mini is good at tanking, and it does 2x damage against towers. Moreover, it has a lot of armor, which means it takes 50% less damage from physical sources. As for the talents, you can get things like:
- Wing Buffet – Gives the Gargoyle 33% extra MS
- Obsidian Statue – Once it dies, it will summon a statue with a Taunt
- Aerial Superiority – It will have a 50% reduction on the incoming damage from flying minis
Although all talents can work, Wing Buffet is usually the best because it allows the mini to reach its target way faster. This can make a huge difference when you are racing against the clock.
Albeit not the fastest nor the most effective flying mini in Warcraft Rumnble, Gryphon Rider has one big advantage – its damage output. This is a pretty solid option to have when you need a good damage dealer who can take down tanks. Consequently, you can find it in almost every deck. Another thing that makes this unit a popular option is its low cost – you can cycle through your units much faster.
Regarding talents, here is what you can get:
- Mighty Throw – The unit gets +3 range
- Odyn’s Fury – The rider gains Fury
- Air Drop – Drops a potion that allows allies who go through it to level up
Even though all talents could work, most people go for the Mighty Hrow because the unit gets way more range. After all, the low content is one of its biggest weaknesses.
Everyone loves Harpies in Warcraft Rumble because of what they bring to the table. They are not expensive and offer a lot for the money because of their speed and damage. You can use them in many situations, especially when you need something cheap to try and bring down an enemy unit.
One of the best flying minis in Warcraft Rumble has the following talents:
- Infectious Swipes – Gain Poison
- Trinket Collectors – Harpies will get the Miner trait, and the cost goes up by 1
- Talon Dive – Harpeis will deal double damage after the first attack
The poison effect is the best because Harpies will be able to do a lot more damage.
One of the best flying minis in Warcraft Rumble that not that many people talk about is the Bat Rider. It is cheap and is great against multiple enemies grouped together. Bat Rider is also a pretty good option against slow-moving targets, especially if you pick one of the talents. Speaking of the devil, here is what you can expect:
- Enchanted Vials – The flaming pool’s size will increase by 30%
- Fiery Surplus – Leaves vials on the ground that burn enemies that go through them
- Flaming Pitch – The enemy’s movement speed is down by 30% from the flaming pool
Bat Rider is among the few minis where you can get any talent. All of them work fine, depending on the situation.
The last flying mini on the list is Vultures. To be fair, they are not the go-to option for most players. They can be a good option against multiple enemies, but they are just not effective against single-target units.
As for the talents, here is what you can get:
- Feeding Frenzy – Once a new Vulture spawns, Vultures gain Bloodlust for 5s
- Tendon Rip – All attacks will daze the enemy for 3s
- Migration – All vultures will spawn at your base