Master everything there is to know about Tier 7 Minions in Hearthstone Battlegrounds and scale your board with better knowledge and ease
Hearthstone Battlegrounds is constantly evolving, and Season 5 brought with it a fresh batch of Tier 7 minions, each with unique abilities and synergies. In this guide, we'll delve into the details of these mighty minions, exploring their pros and cons to help you make informed decisions when building your ultimate Battlegrounds board.
- 1 1. Sanguine Champion
- 2 2. The Boommobile
- 3 3. Obsidian Ravager
- 4 4. Amalgadon
- 5 5. Sea Witch Zar’jira
- 6 6. Granite Guardian
- 7 7. Tide Oracle Morgl
- 8 8. Captain Sanders
- 9 9. Moira Bronzebeard
- 10 10. Recurring Nightmare
- 11 11. King Varian
- 12 12. Champion of Sargeras
- 13 13. Papa Bear
- 14 14. Argent Braggart
- 15 Mastering Tier 7 Minions – Hearthstone Battlegrounds
1. Sanguine Champion
Sanguine Champion is a Quilboar that specializes in enhancing the power of Blood Gems, offering unique utility to Quilboar-themed builds. By boosting the effectiveness of these gems, Sanguine Champion becomes a critical component in leveraging Quilboar synergies, though its usefulness may taper off as the game progresses due to the increasing power levels of opponents.
- Boosts the effectiveness of Blood Gems.
- Suitable for early-game Quilboar builds.
- May become less impactful in the late game.
- Not the most powerful Tier 7 option.
2. The Boommobile
The Boommobile plays a pivotal role in strengthening Mechs with Windfury, Taunt, Reborn and Divine Shield, magnetizing and significantly enhancing their stats and abilities. However, its Taunt attribute may not always benefit every Mech unit, and it may not be as versatile in strategies that don't involve Mechs.
- Provides Magnetize buffs to Mechs, enhancing their stats and abilities.
- Windfury can be advantageous in certain situations.
- Taunt may not always benefit certain Mech units.
- May not be as versatile in non-Mech strategies.
3. Obsidian Ravager
Obsidian Ravager brings a unique dynamic to the battlefield. Its capacity for rapid growth, especially when bolstered with buffs, makes it a formidable choice for those who aim to create a powerful cleave effect. Nevertheless, players should be aware that it requires substantial buffs to reach its full potential and could be outperformed by opponents' late-game scaling.
- Grows in power quickly with buffs.
- Effective cleave damage against adjacent enemies.
- Requires buffs to reach full potential.
- Vulnerable to late-game scaling from opponents.
Amalgadon offers the potential for game-changing Divine Shield and Poisonous combinations. Its effectiveness, however, is closely tied to the state of Menagerie builds, as it relies on a variety of different minion types for maximum impact.
- The potential for powerful Divine Shield and Poisonous combinations.
- Versatile addition to Menagerie builds.
- Relies on a variety of different minion types.
- May be influenced by the overall strength of Menagerie builds.
5. Sea Witch Zar’jira
Sea Witch Zar'jira possesses a unique skill, enabling you to discover a selected minion in the Tavern. This ability makes it easier to acquire highly potent units, opening doors to unconventional and powerful build possibilities. However, it's important to be cautious of late-game scaling from opponents and consider the variance in synergy potential with different build strategies.
- Facilitates the acquisition of selected minions from the Tavern.
- Enables the creation of powerful, unconventional build options.
- Vulnerable to late-game scaling from opponents.
- Limited synergy potential in certain build strategies.
6. Granite Guardian
Granite Guardian is known for its unique trait of eliminating the first attacking enemy minion, which can act as a valuable guardian for your team. However, its effectiveness may wane in the late game when high-tier opponents become prevalent.
- Can eliminate the first attacking enemy minion.
- Potentially strong when placed on the far-right side of the board.
- Limited effectiveness against high-tier opponents.
- May be outclassed by other Tier 7 options.
7. Tide Oracle Morgl
Tide Oracle Morgl brings the potential to significantly boost the stats of a single minion. This makes it a valuable addition to Murloc-themed builds, although its impact may vary depending on the match and the strength of your Murlocs compared to your opponents.
- Offers significant stat boosts to a single minion.
- Synergizes well with Murloc strategies.
- Highly reliant on a Murloc build.
- May not have a significant impact on some matchups.
8. Captain Sanders
Captain Sanders is a versatile addition to any build strategy, with its unique ability to transform a friendly minion into a Golden one. Yet, players should be mindful that it might not provide immediate combat power and is not typically a game-changing Tier 7 minion.
- Can make a minion Golden, enhancing its stats and abilities.
- Versatile addition to a wide range of builds.
- May not provide immediate combat power.
- Not a game-changing Tier 7 minion.
9. Moira Bronzebeard
Moira Bronzebeard possesses the incredible ability to double the effects of both Battlecries and Deathrattles. This power can enable remarkable synergies and strategies but comes with the challenge of requiring specific build combinations and its rarity.
- Doubles the power of Battlecry and Deathrattle effects.
- Can be powerful in certain build combinations.
- May not be essential for most builds.
- Availability and synergy requirements can be challenging.
10. Recurring Nightmare
Recurring Nightmare offers a distinct and intriguing ability. With the potential to re-summon itself if there's sufficient board space, this minion can take advantage of Undead attack buffs, making it a valuable addition for those focusing on Undead-themed builds.
- Can re-summon itself repeatedly if board space is available.
- Benefits from Undead attack buffs.
- May not be the most impactful Tier 7 minion.
- Highly dependent on Undead synergy.
11. King Varian
King Varian serves as a facilitator for discovering Tier 6 minions. It can be particularly useful when players are seeking specific high-tier minions to complete their build strategies. Nonetheless, it does not offer direct combat advantages and might have limited utility in some scenarios.
- Facilitates the discovery of Tier 6 minions.
- Valuable for completing specific build strategies.
- May not offer direct combat advantages.
- Limited utility in some situations.
12. Champion of Sargeras
Champion of Sargeras, a Demon and Mech hybrid, excels at efficiently scaling your board's minions with substantial stat boosts. This makes it a valuable asset for Demon and Mech-focused strategies, although it lacks direct combat value and is build-dependent.
- Efficiently scales your board's minions with substantial stat boosts.
- Valuable for Demon and Mech-focused strategies.
- Lacks direct combat value.
- Effectiveness varies depending on the build
13. Papa Bear
Papa Bear, a Beast minion found in Tier 7, carries the ability to create potent stats when it perishes. Its synergy with Beast-focused builds makes it an attractive option, but needs ample board space to be effective.
- Creates strong stats when it dies.
- Synergizes with Beast-summoning strategies.
- Requires sufficient board space for full effectiveness.
- Not always the best choice for Tier 7.
14. Argent Braggart
Argent Braggart is a fascinating Tier 7 minion (and also a Tier 4 Darkomoon prize) with the power to dramatically increase your board's combat strength. It sets its Attack and Health equal to the highest on the battlefield, and so requires a sufficiently strong friendly or opponent minion to maximize its effect.
- Mimics the strongest minion's stats.
- Highly versatile and impactful.
- Requires a sufficiently strong minion to maximize its effect.
- May not fit specific synergy-focused strategies.
Mastering Tier 7 Minions – Hearthstone Battlegrounds
In Hearthstone Battlegrounds Season 5, Tier 7 minions are crucial for shaping your strategy, offering unique strengths and weaknesses that can be game-changers. Success requires a blend of strategy, adaptability, and a bit of luck, making it essential to understand these minions for strategic victories in the evolving meta.