Are you unable to complete A Balancing Axe in Persona 5 Tactica? Check out our Persona 5 Tactica Quest 10 guide to easily complete this mission
In Persona 5 Tactica, once you've reached Kingdom 3 you’ll come across a few Quests you need to complete before proceeding. After finishing the mission ‘Key to the Past – Courtyard”, Quest 10, “A Balancing Axe,” will be available featuring Haru and Yusuke.
In this quest, your goal is to defeat all eight enemies within four turns. By now, you should have acquired potent spells and Personas, enhancing your ability to breeze through this battle. However, if you find yourself in need of assistance, refer to our in depth guide on how to complete this Quest.
Persona 5 Tactica Quest 10 A Balancing Axe
In Quest 10 of Persona 5 Tactica, titled “A Balancing Axe,” Haru seeks advice from Yusuke to address her mobility issue. Yusuke suggests a strategy where she lures enemies closer instead of actively pursuing them. Haru turns to Yusuke, seeking guidance in wielding her axe.
By now, you should have strong area-of-effect spells, like Ann's Agidyne. Bring a third team member with a -dyne spell if possible, as it's a key part of the strategy. If not, a lower-tier spell or an area-of-effect one, like Maragion, can work.
To beat this quest quickly, focus on using Haru's Psi spells to pull enemies close and then unleash strong area-of-effect spells. With smart moves, you can wrap up the quest in just two turns. There are eight enemies in total: six Legionnaires, one Revenger, and one Support (Drum).
Complete turn 1 in the following way:
- Haru's Move: Start by choosing Haru, target the back-left Revenger, and use Psiodyne. Be cautious to avoid its counter-attack as it comes closer to your party.
- ‘One-More’ Trigger: Switch to any other team member, shoot the Revenger, triggering a One-More that should defeat it.
- Dealing with Legionnaires: Now, pick the remaining member who hasn't acted, and use a -dyne spell on the center-left Legionnaire, hitting all three to defeat them.
- North Side Maneuver: Switch to any character with a One-More and head to the north side of the map. Find two Legionnaires grouped up behind cover and cast your strongest spell on them. If not defeated, no worries; you can handle them in later turns. This marks the end of Turn 1.
At the beginning of Turn 2, select Haru and use Psiodyne on the nearby drum enemy. This should likely defeat it. If it somehow survives, shoot it with the character from the last turn to trigger a One-More.
- Yusuke's Turn: Switch over to Yusuke and follow the large square block in the center to find a lone Legionnaire cowering in cover. Use your strongest spell, Bufudyne, and it should defeat it.
- Final Check: Depending on your party's strength and the game's difficulty, the enemies may all be defeated by now. If any remain, take the next few turns to finish them off.
For the enemies below, instruct Haru to lure the two enemies from behind and cover out into the open. Afterward, you can easily finish them off with the other two units.
Complete the Quest To Earn A Reward
Although this quest comes very late in the game, it can be wrapped up in just three turns. Once the enemies are defeated, a cut scene will play and you'll be rewarded with 20 GP for both Haru and Yusuke.