This Overwatch 2 Season 6 Battle Pass overview will show you the things you can get from this item.
People who like playing Overwatch 2 will always purchase a Battle Pass because of the perks it provides. People who spend some money and get it will be able to unlock tons of cosmetic items. Moreover, they’ll have the chance to use the newest hero in the game.
Following the Overwatch 2 Season 6, we have a new Battle Pass and a new hero called Illari. The latter is a support that’s pretty popular right now, so we expect to see a lot more from it in the future. In terms of the other perks, Overwatch 2: Invasion gave us access to tons of other items, titles, and more. Most of you are probably not familiar with the Season 6 Battle Pass, so this overview will go through everything.
What are you going to get from the Overwatch 2 Season 6 Battle Pass?
Every single level from the Battle Pass will grant you a different reward. Some are more interesting than others, so let’s learn more about them. Keep in mind that most of the prizes will only be available to Overwatch 2 Season 6 Premium Battle Pass owners.
- Level 1 – Illari – People who purchase the premium Overwatch 2 Season 6 Battle Pass will have access to Illari, the newest hero in the game. Moreover, users will get a +20% XP bonus for the entire season, as well as many other skins.
- Level 2-9 – Between these levels, Overwatch 2 players can expect to find voice lines, a name card, credits, and more.
- Level 10 – Once players reach level 10, they will have access to an epic skin for Torb called Dark Icon. It definitely makes the hero look a lot more interesting and the best thing about it is that it’s free.
- Level 11 – 19 – Between these levels, the Overwatch 2 Season 6 Battle Pass overview has shown us players will get victory poses, sprays, voice lines, and credits.
- Level 20 – Premium Battle Pass users will have access to a legendary skin for Illari called Llama Pajamas. It’s definitely not something that will appeal to everyone, but people looking for something interesting will definitely like it.
- Level 21-29 – Players who reach these levels can expect some pretty interesting victory poses, trinkets, and sprays. They will also earn credits that can be used to buy other things.
- Level 30 – Once again, users with a premium Battle Pass for Overwatch 2: Invasion will get an epic skin for Roahog. The skin’s called Cairn, and it makes him look even scarier. Sadly, Hog is not the most popular hero right now, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see him that often.
- Level 31-39 – Like the other levels before that, these ones grant voice lines, credits, victory poses, and more. Naturally, most of them are only available to premium Battle Pass users.
- Level 40 – If you reach level 40 in the Overwatch 2: Season 6 Battle Pass, you will get a legendary skin for Symmetra. The S-900 Sentry is a very intriguing purple and green skin that will transform the hero's appearance.
- Level 41 – This is a pretty interesting level because you will get a mythical skin for Ana. A-7000 Wargod is probably one of the best-looking skins in the game, so all Ana fans should get it.
- Level 42-49 – Between these levels, people will get different kinds of voice lines, credits, and other small items.
- Level 50 – In our Premium Overwatch 2 Season 6 Battle Pass overview, people who reach level 50 will automatically get a Legendary skin for Zarya called Apocalypse.
- Level 51-59 – Between these levels, Overwatch 2 players get even more voice lines, credits, and sprays, and other interesting things.
- Level 60 – If you are a fan of Winston, you will definitely like Level 60. Once you reach it, Overwatch 2 will give you access to a skin called Lab Technician. This is a legendary skin that will make Winston look even more enjoyable.
- Level 61 – This level is fundamental because players will get a 2nd version of the mythical A-7000 Wargod skin for Ana. As mentioned, that’s one of the most interesting options from this season’s Battle Pass.
- Level 62-29 – Premium and regular Battle Pass Season 6 players will be able to get a lot of trinkets, voice lines, and credits.
- Level 70 – Ashe platters will definitely want to reach level 70 because they’ll have access to an epic skin called Snake Wrangler.
- Level 71-79 – The so-called filler levels provide the usual things you can expect to find in the others. You will have access to trinkets, voice lines, sprays, victory poses, and other kinds of things.
- Level 80 – Ana fans will definitely like Level 80 because they’ll get the third version of the epic skin for Ana. This is the last prize you can get from this Battle Pass because all of the other things after that include titles.
Once you get all of the collectible items from the Overwatch 2 Season 6 Battle Pass, you can unlock 8 different titles. All of them are cool, so let’s see which level you need to get if you want to unlock a specific title:
- Level 85 – Nulltrooper
- Level 95 – Jumpjet
- Level 105 – Slicer
- Level 115 – Breacher
- Level 125 – Subjugator
- Level 155 – Vulture
- Level 175 – Charger
- Level 200 – Null Titan
This season’s Battle Pass definitely looks more interesting than the last one because the skins are great. The only downside is that you need to have the premium version if you want to get some of the best options it has to offer. Once you are done collecting all of the smaller rewards, you can start grinding for the title you want the most. Keep in mind that none of these titles will be available once Season 6 of Overwatch 2 is over, so now’s the time to get them.