The latest LoL patch notes are out and here are the most important details.
Riot Games has just dropped the much-anticipated 13.11 patch, and it's all about balancing the outlier items. Following the massive midseason item rework, LoL patch 13.11 takes a lighter approach to champion nerfs and buffs. With pro play just getting back into full swing, it's too early to pinpoint the outliers in the competitive meta.
Instead, Riot is honing in on fine-tuning and refining the itemization options introduced in the last patch. Get ready for an exciting journey through the realms of balance changes as we unravel the secrets behind this eagerly anticipated update.
A lot of item balancing after the 13.10 changes
Everyone who played on the last patch knows Youmuu’s Ghostblade was one of the most overpowered items in recent patches. Riot elected to not hotfix any items, so the much-deserved nerfs are coming with 13.11. Ghostblade is losing a lot of its passive Lethality, 8-20 to 3-12, and it will now stack a lot slower. With the Duskblade buffs also on the table, some Lethality users might change their Mythic options.
The other changes are mostly focused on enchanter and marksman items since they got the most attention on 13.10. Ardent Censer and Echoes of Helia are getting some needed nerfs, while Moonstone is buffed since no champion really bought it last patch, except Soraka. Hopefully, these changes will bring more options to choose from, and since the items were too strong, your champions won’t necessarily get hit too much by the nerfs.
On the ADCs side, Riot is bringing the magic damage on Runaan’s and Kraken down, the latter is now completely physical damage and also buffed. This should help on-hit champions like Vayne and Kalista, who didn’t rise in prominence as many predicted.
The long-awaited Rell midscope update is ready for players
- Attack Speed: 0.55 ⇒ 0.625
- Attack Speed Growth: 0.02 ⇒ 0.015
- Armor Growth: 4.2 ⇒ 3
- Magic Resist Growth: 2.05 ⇒ 1
- Movement Speed: 335 ⇒ 330
Break the Mold [Passive]
- Passive Duration: 4 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Armor and Magic Resist Shred: 10% ⇒ 2.5%
- [NEW] Stacks On Stacks: Armor and Magic Resist shred now stacks up to 5 times per target. All of Rell’s abilities will also apply a stack of her Passive
- [NEW] Death Proof Magnets: Rell keeps resists for the full duration of the Passive buff, even if the target dies
- [REMOVED] Rode Off: Passive no longer deals bonus magic damage on hit
- [REMOVED] Into The: Hitting a new target no longer refreshes the Passive duration on all targets
- [REMOVED] Sunset: Passive no longer applies to minions
Shattering Strike [Q]
- Stunning Strike: Q now stuns all targets hit for 0.75 seconds
- [REMOVED] Who Needs Heals Anyway: Q no longer heals Rell or her allies
- Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds ⇒ 11/10.5/10/9.5/9 seconds
- Cast Time: 0.35 seconds ⇒ 0.5 seconds
- [NEW] Jungle Rell?: Deals 250% damage to jungle camps
- [NEW] A Swing and a (Hopefully) Hit: When Rell casts Q, she moves 100 units forward as she takes a step to swing
- [REMOVED] All The Damages: On old Rell, Q did reduced damage to enemies after the first, and only applied passive to the first enemy hit. Now it does full damage and applies passive to all enemies hit
Ferromancy: Crash Down [W]
- [NEW] Dismounted Bonus Attack Speed: 15/20/25/30/35%
- [NEW] Dismounted Bonus Attack Range: Gain 75 Attack Range
- Dismounted Movement Speed: Reduced to 280 flat ⇒ Reduced by 15% (Note: this will be a nerf early game and a buff late game.)
- [REMOVED] Can’t Stop Me Now: Rell no longer has a movement speed cap while dismounted
- Magic Damage: 70/105/140/175/210 (+60%AP) ⇒ 70/100/130/160/190 (+60%AP)
- Shield Value: 35/60/85/110/135 (+12% maximum health) ⇒ 30/55/80/105/130 (+10% maximum health)
- Knock Up Duration: 1 second ⇒ 0.75 seconds
- Slidespeed: 85% of jump speed ⇒ 100% of jump speed
- [NEW] Actually Jungle Rell Though…: Now deals 250% damage to jungle camps
Ferromancy: Mount Up [W]
- [REMOVED] Mounted Bonus Movement Speed: Rell no longer gains bonus passive movement speed while mounted.
- Initial Movement Speed Bonus: 25/30/45/40/45% for 3.5 seconds ⇒ 30% that rapidly decays over 1 second
Attract and Repel [E]
- Passive – Mounted Alacrity: Rell gains 5/8/11/14/17/20/24/28/32/36/40/45/50 move speed while mounted at levels 1-13, reduced by 50% in combat.
- [NEW] Active – Full Tilt: Rell and an ally charge, gaining ramping Movement Speed up to 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% over 3 seconds, this is doubled to 30/35/40/45/50% toward enemies or each other. Additionally, Rell’s next Attack or Shattering Strike explodes in an area for 25/35/45/55/65 (+40% AP) (+2/2.5/3/3.5/4% Maximum Health Damage)
DRX skins for their 2022 World Championship victory are finally out
Although they are a bit later than usual, DRX Worlds 2022 skins are also coming out with patch 13.11. Thankfully there are more skins for DRX than what we normally get since they had a substitute player during the tournament who also earned himself a skin. Plus, Worlds 2022 was the first event where the Finals MVP was awarded a prestige version of his skin, which means there is a total of seven new DRX skins coming out.
When does LoL patch 13.11 go live?
Due to Memorial Day in the US, patch 13.11 will go live on a Thursday, May 31, instead of a Wednesday.
The first region that the patch will drop is the Oceania servers at 10 AM AEDT. The rest of the servers will follow suit in the morning hours of their respective regions. Here are the timings for most servers:
- 3 AM PT (NA)
- 5 AM GMT (EUW)
- 3 AM CET (EUNE)
- 8 AM KST (Korea)
For more League of Legends news and updates, follow us on ESTNN.