We’re sure you’ve met the Representative at the Company, but what is it? Hence, here is a complete guide on Jeb the Tentacle Monster in Lethal Company
Lethal Company is a game created by Zeekerss of the horror co-op survival genre, released in October 2023. It is set in a retrofuturistic and post-apocalyptic dystopian world where players are hired by the “Company” to explore different abandoned and industrialized moons in search of scraps to collect for sale. During these adventures, players have to face many deadly creatures in the game which range from completely harmless to instant hit killers.
One such instant hit killer is Jeb the Tentacle Monster, who is the Representative at the Company. It is a faceless monster and you can only see its tentacle whenever you meet it, so what is it and how do you find it? Keep on reading to learn everything you need to know about Jeb the Tentacle Monster in Lethal Company.
Jeb The Tentacle Monster In Lethal Company
Jeb the Tentacle Monster is the Representative at the Company, which is a corporate organization that specializes in the collection of scraps from industrialized, abandoned moons. Jeb is the Representative of the organization because this creature is the one who buys the scraps from the players in the Company’s ship. It is a faceless monster whose only part that players can see are his two tentacles, one he uses to rake in scraps and the other from attacking players.
One of his tentacles, which is like a black appendage, is seen when he takes the items placed on the slot table attached to the counter after players ring the bell. His other tentacle, which is a red and spiny appendage, is seen when he attacks players after being provoked. It is written in the Company’s regulations that players cannot stand too close to the slot table as Jeb does not like that, at all.
Jeb the Tentacle Monster is a passive creature but he is easily provoked by too much noise or other things, which are his peeves. Sometimes, Jeb gives a small warning to players with a growl-like audio cue when he is about to attack, but he can also attack instantly. All of Jeb’s peeves are given as follows:
- Standing too close to the counter: When players have to place their scraps on the slot table attached to the counter in the Company’s ship, they are instructed to put their items on the slot table and back off immediately. If the player stands too close to the counter, Jeb is provoked instantly and kills the player instantly before dragging their body inside through the slot.
- Ringing the bell repeatedly: After players place their scraps on the slot table attached to the counter in the Company’s ship, they have to ring the bell on the counter once and wait for Jeb to take the items. When players ring the bell on the counter repeatedly, Jeb is instantly provoked and kills the nearest player to it before dragging their body inside through the slot.
- Too much noise: As mentioned before, Jeb is easily provoked by too much noise. This can be caused by horns or even toy robots in the game.
When you go to the Company’s ship to sell your scraps, make sure to keep these things in mind and be sure to walk on eggshells around Jeb the Tentacle Monster unless you want to die a mysterious and surely painful death. Stand a good distance away from the counter, do not ring the bell more than once and stow those toy robots away.
How to find Jeb The Tentacle Monster In Lethal Company
Now that you know everything about Jeb and just how dangerous the creature is, how do you even find him? Well, as mentioned before, Jeb is the Representative of the Company so he can be found at the Company’s ship. Hence, here is how to find Jeb the Tentacle Monster in Lethal Company:
- Step 1: First, go to the Terminal on your ship and type in “Moons.” Then type in “The Company” and lastly, type “Confirm” to teleport to the Company’s ship.
- Step 2: Go to the left of the Terminal and start the ship to get to your destination. When you arrive at the Company’s ship, go straight to the shop counter, which is easy to find.
- Step 3: As soon as you reach the shop counter, you can place your items on the slot table and ring the bell only once to meet Jeb the Tentacle Monster.
Needless to say, Jeb the Tentacle Monster might look like a passive buyer for your scraps, but it is actually a lethal killer who can kill you in an instant. Hence, make sure to read up on all the information given above about this creature and be as cautious as possible unless you want to die a miserable death. Make sure to check out our other monster guide for Jester in Lethal Company guide for more information on another deadly creature in the game and stay tuned for more such content in the future!