Find out all the information about FNCS Chapter 2 - Season 7, including the schedule and how to earn free Twitch Drops.
Competitive Fortnite is on the brink of its ten Fortnite Champion Series (FNCS) event. Since 2019, players worldwide have tested their skills against opponents in their region to determine the absolute best. The FNCS has seen various formats over the years, including squads, solos and duos. However, trios are the primary format and have been since Chapter 2 - Season 4. The upcoming FNCS continues that same trend, with another $3M USD spread across the seven server regions in play. Epic Games has released the official viewership schedule, and we are here to give you all of the necessary details.
FNCS Season 7 Schedule
The Fortnite Champion Series Season 7 kicks off this weekend. There will be three weekly Qualifiers, followed by the FNCS Semi-Finals, Reboot Round, and then the Season 7 Finals. Epic Games will provide a live broadcast for all tournament weekends. Click here to learn more about the prize pool, scoring system and more.
Here is the schedule that Epic Games laid out for this season:
- Show Begins - 1:00pm ET / 7:00pm CET
- EU Live Coverage - 1:15pm ET / 7:15pm CET
- Broadcast Ends - Approximately 4:30pm ET / 10:30pm CET
NA East/NA West
- Show Begins - 5:00pm ET / 2:00pm PT
- NAE Live Coverage - 5:15pm ET / 2:15pm PT
- Break - Approximately 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT
- NAW Live Coverage - Approximately 9:15pm ET / 6:15pm PT
- Broadcast Ends - Approximately 12:30am ET / 9:30pm PT
- Show Begins - 3:50pm
- BR Live Coverage - 4:15pm
- Broadcast Ends - Approximately 7:30pm
- Show Begins - 4:50pm
- BR Live Coverage - 5:15pm
- Broadcast Ends - Approximately 8:30pm
Here is a complete list of streams you can refer to for the action all season long:
English coverage of EU, NAE, NAW
French coverage of EU
German coverage of EU
Spanish coverage of EU
Portuguese coverage of BR
Japanese coverage of Asia
FNCS Season 7 Twitch Drops
Free FNCS Twitch Drops are back again in Season 7. As per usual, Epic offers an emoticon, spray, loading screen and back bling variant for those who tune into verified broadcasts. Viewers can claim one Twitch Drop per week during the weekly qualifiers, Semi-Finals and the Season 7 Finals.
Here is the complete list of FNCS Season 7 Twitch Drops available:
- High Three! Emoticon
- Slone Zone Loading Screen
- Double Barrels Spray
- Foam Finger Back Bling with the green style variant
Here is a refresher on how to link your Twitch account to your Epic Games account to claim the Twitch Drops:
- Connect your Epic Games account to your Twitch account.
- Put on an official FNCS stream with “Drops Enabled” listed in the title and keep it unmuted.
- You should earn each Twitch Drop periodically.
Be sure to tune into to see who claims the Axe of Champions in Season 7.
Stay tuned to ESTNN for more Fortnite news and updates!
Featured Image: Epic Games