| Tags: Fortnite
| Author Arnab Baidya
How To Install Fortnite On Mobile For Android
Get Fortnite back on your Android devices.
Fortnite is one of the most popular battle royale games available on the market and is available to play on Windows/Mac, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo. It was available to download on mobile devices from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, but after a major violation by Epic Games, the respective app store owners removed Fortnite from the store.
Now if you go to the App Store or the Google Play Store and search Fortnite, you won’t be able to find the game. Instead, there will be third-party software or other sources that aren't the actual game. Epic Games has made it clear that Fortnite can only be downloaded on Android devices via their official website, or if you have a Samsung android device, then you can download it through Samsung's Galaxy Store.
If you have an Android device and want to install Fortnite, here are the steps to download:
How to install Fortnite on an Android device
- First, you need to install the Epic Games Store Launcher on your Android device. You can download the launcher from the official Epic Games Store website, here.
- Click “Download” on the top right of your screen, then download the EpicGamesApp.apk file on your Android device.
- If you haven’t already allowed apps from unknown sources, then you can enable it by going into “Settings > Safety and Privacy” then selecting “Install apps from Unknown Sources on your Android device.”
- After installing the Epic launcher, open the app and search Fortnite. Then click on “Install.” The game will download the Fortnite APK file.
- Open the Fortnite App and it will show the message “This app was built for the version of Android you’re running.” select OK and it will continue.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account. If you don’t have an account, create one and sign in.
- Click on “Install,” wait for the game to download and enjoy Fortnite!