Honkai Star Rail Twitch drops are here and ready for its new 1.1 update release.
Honkai Star Rail has already had the Twitch treatment with the Prime Gaming rewards (which you can still claim). Now, you can claim even more rewards by watching Honkai Star Rail streamers over on Twitch. Honkai Star Rail 1.1 dropped today (just after this post went live) after the maintenance period was concluded. For more information on 1.1, check out our guide. This drops campaign starts on June 7th, as the 1.1 update drops. As of this guide going live, that's an hour from now.
Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drops – How to link your accounts
- Head over to the official game website
- Click the “Link Account” button on the page
- Log into your HoYoverse account that you use for Honkai Star Rail and choose the character you want to receive the rewards on. You can only get the rewards for one character.
- Log into your Twitch account.
- Head to the Honkai Star Rail channel on Twitch and watch any streamer with “drops enabled” under their stream
Once this is done, you can now freely watch and claim Twitch drops. You can either go to your account page and select drops or, on PC look in the chat window for a dropdown telling you drops have started. Make sure to claim the drops after each time interval has happened.
Honkai Star Rail Twitch Drops – rewards
A number of rewards will be avlible through the campaign, with the most notable being the 80 Stellar Jades as a final reward. Enough to purchase half of a Star Rail Pass. Here’s what you can get from Twitch Drops in Honkai Star Rail:
- 20,000 Credits
- Four Lost Gold Fragments
- Five Condensed Aether
- Three Traveler’s Guide
- 80 Stellar Jades
These drops will appear in your mailbox in-game, so make sure that you have that unlocked first, or you won't see your drops. Once you have this unlocked, you'll see the drops appear in your mailbox alongside where your daily login rewards appear.