Here’s your ultimate guide to gathering resources in Return To Moria required to survive. Craft powerful weapons and armor to conquer Moria for the Dwarvens!
In the survival game Return to Moria, gathering resources is just as important as fighting and conquering Khazad-dûm! In this guide, we will uncover all the resources you have in the game along with where you can find them.
These items are crucial for crafting powerful weapons and sturdy armor needed to survive in the dark, dangerous depths of Moria. While most resources in Moria can be renewed some disappear once used up.
Ultimate Guide To Gathering Resources In Return To Moria
Here's our list of all of the resources you can find in the game and where you can locate them.
- Aberrant Cavecaps: On the ground, especially in dark and damp areas. They can also be found in the nests of Cave Spiders.
- Amber: Obtained by digging up Coal Veins. Amber is a valuable material that can be used to craft jewelry and other decorative items. It is also a key ingredient in some potions and alchemical concoctions.
- Adamant: A common material in Dwarrowdelf, found in veins throughout the area. Adamant is a strong and durable metal that is used to craft weapons, armor, and tools.
- Anorin: A rare and valuable ore found in the Darkest Deeps of Dwarrowdelf. Anorin is used to craft the finest weapons and armor.
- Black Diamond: Obtained from looting Orkish Chests and by defeating Orkish bosses like Bolgakh. Black Diamond is a rare and powerful gem that is used to craft magical items.
- Emeralds: Found in Orkish Chests. Emeralds are valuable gemstones that can be used to increase the caster's spell power and reduce the cost of casting spells.
- Gold Ore: Found in veins throughout Dwarrowdelf. It can be used to craft a variety of items, including weapons, armor, and jewelry. It can also be sold to merchants for a profit.
- Mithril: A rare and valuable metal found in veins throughout Dwarrowdelf. Mithril is lighter and stronger than steel, making it ideal for crafting weapons and armor.
- Quicksilver: A liquid metal that is found in veins throughout Dwarrowdelf. Quicksilver is used in a variety of alchemical and magical rituals.
- Silver Ore: Found in veins throughout Dwarrowdelf. Silver is a precious metal that is used to craft jewelry, coins, and other valuable items.
The Lower Deeps
- Amethyst: Discovered on the ground, especially in areas with high concentrations of crystal formations. Imbuing your items with amethysts can give them a variety of powerful effects, such as increased damage, increased resistance, or even special abilities.
- Bat Droppings: Acquired by defeating Bats. Bat Droppings are a key ingredient in some alchemical concoctions.
- Bones: Obtained from Orks. Bones can be used to craft weapons, tools, and armor.
- Chitin: From Mothes. Chitin is a hard material that can be used to craft armor and other protective gear.
- Deep Mushrooms: Found on the ground and can be grown through Farming. Deep Mushrooms are a valuable food source and can also be used to craft potions and other alchemical concoctions.
- Eggs: Harvested from bird nests. Eggs can be eaten or used to raise chickens.
- Feathers: Harvested from bird nests. Feathers can be used to craft arrows and other projectiles, as well as clothing.
- Ihraz Granite: Obtained by mining. Ihraz Granite is a strong and durable stone that is used to build structures and craft weapons and armor.
- Jade: Mined from Iron Veins. Jade is a valuable gemstone that can be used to craft jewelry and other decorative items.
- Leather: Crafting from Hide. Leather is a versatile material that can be used to craft armor, clothing, and other items.
- Mint: Obtained by Farming Mint Seeds. Mint is a herb that can be used to craft potions.
- Mushrooms: Found on the ground and can be eaten or used to craft potions.
- Natural Fibers: Found from Cave Spiders..
- Numenorean Cloth: Has to be crafted at a Loom.
- Onyx: Mined from Silver Veins. Onyx is a valuable gemstone that can be used to craft jewelry and other decorative items.
- Resin: Resin is a sticky substance that is produced by some trees. It can be found on the ground, but it is more commonly obtained by mining. Resin is used in a variety of applications, including crafting adhesives, varnishes, and other protective coatings.
Photo Credit: TechRaptor
- Poison Mushrooms: Found on the ground. Poison Mushrooms are used to craft potions they are dangerous to eat.
- Salt: Salt is used to preserve food. To obtain it, Defeat Orks and Orkish bosses or find them in chests.
- Silver Ore: Silver Ore is a type of rock that contains silver. It is found in veins throughout the Lower Deeps. Silver Ore is mined and then smelted to extract the silver. It helps improve the quality of some weapons and armor.
- Stone: Stone can be gathered from a variety of sources, including the ground, riverbeds, and mountains. Stone is used in a variety of applications, including building structures, crafting weapons and tools, and making roads and other infrastructure.
- Star-Metal Ore: Star-Metal Ore is a rare and powerful metal that is said to have fallen from the stars. It is found in veins in the Lower Deeps used to craft the powerful weapons and armor.
- Sunken Moss: Sunken Moss is a type of moss that grows in damp and dark places. It is found on the ground in the Lower Deeps. Sunken Moss is used in some alchemical concoctions and potions.
- Ubasam Wood: Ubasam Wood is a type of wood that is obtained by destroying certain mushrooms found in the Lower Deeps.
- True-Quartz: True-Quartz is a type of crystal that is found in some caves and is used in some alchemical concoctions and potions.
- White Beans: White Beans are a type of legume that can be grown from White Bean Seeds. They help restore health and stamina.
The Western Halls
- Aule Blooms: Aule Blooms are flowers that grow in the Elven Quarter of the Western Halls. They are used to craft some potions and alchemical concoctions.
- Biteweed: Biteweed is a plant that is found in Ork Camps and is used to craft potions.
- Cabbages: Cabbages are vegetables that grow in the Elven Quarter of the Western Halls.
- Elven Wood: Elven Wood is a type of wood that is obtained from trees in the Elven Quarter. It is used to craft weapons and armor.
- Grabapples: Grapapples are small, sour apples that grow on bushes in the Elven Quarter. When eaten, Grabapples give the player a temporary boost to their strength and agility.
- Sunions: Sunions are onions that are used to make certain types of ammunition.
- Annuminas Spices: Annuminas Spices are spices that are found in jars and barrels. They are used to add flavor to food and to craft some potions.
- Gundabad Slag: Gundabad Slag is a byproduct of the smelting process used by Orks to extract metal from ore and can be used to craft some weapons and armor.
- Khudzul Oats: Khudzul Oats are a type of grain that is found in Beyond. They can be harvested from the ground or from old Brewing equipment.
- Scales: Scales can be obtained from larger animals such as Drakes and Fell Beasts in Beyond. Scales can be used to craft weapons and armor.
- Topaz: Topaz is a gemstone that is found in the Darkest Deeps. Topaz Necklace can be equipped to increase the player's magic resistance.
And That’s All Folks!
That concludes our list of all the resources you can find in Return to Moria! Some of these resources are only found once so to remember be we versed in how you use them effectively while take back control of Khazad-dûm!