Here is everything we know about the upcoming Call of Duty: MW3 Supe Siege Event
With Season 1 Reloaded just at the doorstep, Activision is set to introduce yet another event at Call of Duty: MW3. The Supe Siege Event is set to see the light in a few days, along with the mid-season update the developers have previously announced. The event will be a crossover with the characters of the popular TV show “The Boys.”
The Supe Siege Event will be released just after the end of the Vortex Event that has been running on MW3 for the last few weeks. This event will bring along a list of exciting rewards that players can pick up. So let's take a look at everything we know so far about the Supe Siege Event in CoD MW3.
Experience a Supe’d-up version of Kill Confirmed featuring Temp-V power boosts and earn in-game rewards for completing tasks in The Boys: Supe Siege Event Challenge 💥 pic.twitter.com/fO3zegJ9u1
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) January 10, 2024
Call of Duty: MW3 Supe Siege Event
The Boys-themed event will be a limited-time mode and will be released just after the day The Vortex Event ends. It will be introduced the same day the Season 1 Reloaded update is set to be launched. With the introduction of characters like Homelander and Starlight previously being a success, the community is excited to see what new is in store this time.
Start & End Dates
The event will be aired on January 17, 2024, and reported to end on February 7. The event will be featuring a limited-time game mode with six exciting rewards. There is also a special prize up for grabs if you get to collect all six rewards during the event.
Supe Siege Limited-Time Mode
This new mode will be a Kill Confirmed match but with new exciting additions. Players will be able to get power-ups in this mode in the form of Temp V(fans of the TV show will get the reference right away). With each kill, the dead operators will drop a Temp V dose, which players will be able to grab. And the doses will grant “temporary power boosts like Heat Vision.”
Also, the game will feature new operator skins inspired by The Boys characters, A-Train, and Firecracker.
Six rewards will be available throughout the event, with the seventh being a special one. Check out the rewards in the Supe Siege event and along with the ways to get them:
- Calling Card: Get one Operator Heat Vision elimination in The Boys mode
- Emblem: Deactivate 20 pieces of Equipment using DDoS
- Battle Pass Tier Skip: Get four Operator eliminations using the MTZ-762
- Large Decal: Get two Operator eliminations in a single life with the Overkill Vest equipped, five times
- Weapon Charm: Get 15 Operator Akimbo eliminations
- Double XP Token: Get seven Operator eliminations using Lethal Equipment
- Mastery Reward: Complete all the above six challenges to get a “The Boys Special” LMG Weapon Blueprint. This LMG Blueprint will have four attachments, a 150-round drum, and incendiary ammunition for aggressive suppressive fire.
Make sure you check out our other articles on Call of Duty to stay updated with the game and its future events.