Starting from weapons to artifacts, here is the best Xianyun Build Guide to effectively use the Adepti in Genshin Impact
The latest 5-star character to be released in Genshin Impact Version 4.4 is the Adepti we have grown to admire, now known as Xianyun. Hailing from Liyue, as the human form of Cloud Retainer, Xianyun channels the power of Anemo and scales off ATK. Just like the majority of Liyue-based characters, she promises to be an excellent character. Here is our Build Guide so you can take Xianyun to dominate the game and the spiral abyss.
Best Xianyun Build Guide
Xianyun is a catalyst user with the element of Anemo. She can be a massive buffer for characters with Plunge attack gameplays, such as Xiao and Gaming. Apart from being a buffer, she also has healing capabilities.
Her kit is massively dependent on ATK for both healing and buffs. Her passive and elemental skill also makes her a fantastic choice for exploration, especially in the new area of Chenyu Vale where players need to reach high terrains.
Top Weapons For Xianyun
- Crane’s Echoing Call: As her signature weapon, of course, this is the best option for Xianyun. Since it is available in the weapon event banner with Nahida’s weapon which is a great catalyst, opting for it might be a good decision if you have the primogems. The passive caters to Xianyun perfectly, enhancing her buffs for Plunging Attacks. It also helps her restore energy for her high-cost burst.
- Skyward Atlas: If you are looking for a non-limited 5-star option, Skyward Atlas is heavily recommended. Its sub-stat is ATK, which allows Xianyun to heal and deal damage. Elemental Damage is also increased significantly, especially with refinements.
- Oathsworn Eye: The best option for free-to-play players but sadly you may only have it if you obtained it from the limited-time Three Realms Gateway Offering Event Shop. If you are lucky enough to have it in the inventory, it is time to take it out for Xianyun. This catalyst will help XIanyun manage energy with a 48% Energy Recharge increase at Refinement Level 5 and its sub-stat is her much-needed ATK %.
- Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers: Desperate time calls for desperate measures. While we do not recommend 3-star weapons, especially on 5-star units, TTDS is just too good! It will not help Xianyun deal damage but it will make her an amazing support. Any ally taking the field after Xianyun will have their ATK increased. Since it is a 3-star, you can easily refine it to the max level.
Ideal Artifact Sets for Xianyun
- Viridescent Venerer 4 PC: If you want Xianyun to deal damage and buff her teammates, Viridescent Venerer is the best choice. The 2PC bonus will increase her Anemo damage. The 4PC bonus will further enhance her swirling capabilities and decrease the Elemental RES of opponents, making her a good buffer for any character, just like Sucrose and Kazuha (though to a lesser extent). You can farm it at Valley of Remembrance or use the infamous artifact strongbox.
- Songs of Days Past 4 PC: Perfect for a healer build. The healing bonus from the 2PC set will help Xiayun shine as a healer but it doesn’t stop there. It does not matter which teammates you have, the 4PC will give a significant damage buff. You can farm it at Waterfall Wen.
- Noblesse Oblige 4 PC: This is a more general way to build Xianyun but we bet you have a ton of good Noblesse Oblige pieces if you have been playing the game for a while. The set bonus will increase the damage from her Elemental Burst and after using the Ult, party members will have their ATK increased by 20% for 12 seconds. This build is an easy one, allowing Xianyun to attack and buff.
Talent Priority for Xianyun
With limited resources in the game, it is essential to prioritize certain talents of the characters you are building. We recommend the following order:
Elemental Burst ➜ Elemental Skill ➜ Normal Attack.
Her elemental burst is the main deal of her kit. It enables her teammates to jump high and perform plunging attacks. The Starwicker mechanism heals allies and comes with 8 stacks of Adeptal Assistance, which is consumed when a plunge attack is done to deal Anemo Damage. High talent level will increase the scaling of the attributes attached to the burst.
Her Elemental Skill allows her to deal Anemo Damage to any target when she is leaping forward. Though not as important as her burst, her skill churns out a good amount of damage. Her Normal Attack should only be leveled up if you would like to use her as DPS, though that is not her usual gameplay.
In Gacha games, the release of a new 5-star unit is always an exciting time. If you spent your precious primogems on this stern yet elegant Adepti, we hope our guide helped you build her effectively. Use her in compatible teams and dominate the battlefields all over Tevyat. For builds, guides and gaming news, don’t forget to check out more articles on ESTNN.