Looking to learn about the many creatures on the different moons? Then, take a look at all the monsters in Lethal Company and how to defeat them
Lethal Company is a survival co-op horror game set in a dystopian and post-apocalyptic retro-futuristic world that is currently in early access. In the game, the player is an employee of the Company and their job is to explore abandoned moons and collect scraps to sell. While exploring these abandoned and industrialized moons, they have to face many creatures who are either passive or dangerous.
These monsters can be quite lethal to encounter, oftentimes ending up with the player losing their life and meticulously collected scraps. For this reason, we have created this list of all the monsters in Lethal Company and how to defeat them strategically, so keep on reading to learn all about it.
List of All Monsters in Lethal Company and how to defeat them
At present, there are a total of 18 monsters that can be found on the different moons when you go exploring. These monsters have been divided into 4 categories according to their danger level. Hence, here is a list of all the monsters in Lethal Company divided into 4 categories along with how to defeat them:
Here are all the monsters in Lethal Company that belong to the Harmless category:
- Manticoils: These are a type of monster that is a four-winged bird. They are normally found in flocks, flying across the sky or perching on the ground minding their own business.
- Roaming Locusts: These are a type of monster that are flying bugs. They are normally found outdoors in swarms and disperse when approached.
Low Danger Monsters
Here are all the monsters in Lethal Company that belong to the Low Danger category:
- Hoarding Bug: This is a monster that is a creepy-looking giant bug that crawls around buildings collecting scraps for its nest. It is a territorial and passive creature unless provoked by taking their scraps. When provoked, just beat it with a stop sign or shovel by maintaining a safe distance.
- Spore Lizards: These are monsters that are reptiles with a big mouth and a purple orb at the end of their tails. They are passive unless provoked by going near them, upon which they emit purple smoke from their mouth which impairs vision. They also bite, which deals minimal damage and can be killed with a shovel or stop sign.
Medium Danger Monsters
Here are all the monsters in Lethal Company that belong to the Medium Danger category:
- Bunker Spider: This is a monster that is a large arachnid found indoors, where they set up areas with their webs as a trap. Once you touch or step into their webbed area, it traps you and alerts the monster. The only way to kill it is by standing somewhere that it can’t reach you, like a railing and beating it with a shovel or stop sign.
- Circuit Bees: These are monsters that are like electrified hornets, found outside in swarms gathered around a red ball which is their hive. They are lethal and can kill you in two hits, so if you plan on stealing the hive, empty your inventory out and carry a TZP-Inhalant with you. Steal the hive while another player distracts the bees and run.
- Hygrodere: This is a monster that is a mysterious blue-green blob that can be found indoors. They are very slow-moving monsters, but best left alone as it is guaranteed death if one traps you. Hence, it is best to jump over them and tread cautiously around doorways and stairwells, which are where they commonly reside.
- Forest Keeper: This is a monster that is like a deformed tree log and they spawn when it's 6 hours till midnight in-game. They are hostile when they spot you and will eat you. Hence when you see one, crouch and stay till in hopes that it doesn’t notice you.
- Earth Leviathan: This is a type of monster that is one with the Earth and will destroy anything in its reach. This monster does not attack unless it is directly underneath you, which is when it swallows you. It can be noticed by its distinct rumble and ground shaking, which is when you need to run backward to safety.
- Baboon Hawks: These are monsters that are like winged creatures that are found outside, usually in groups. They are passive until they notice you or you attack them, which is when they attack and kill you instantly. If you face one Baboon Hawk alone, it can be killed with multiple hits.
- Snare Flea: This is a monster that is a big bug that hides up on the indoor ceilings, waiting for unsuspecting prey. This is when they jump down and wrap themselves around their head, suffocating the prey till they die. They are undetectable and can only be killed by another player with a few shovel or stop sign hits.
High Danger Monsters
Here are all the monsters in Lethal Company that belong to the High Danger category:
- Bracken: This is a monster that is a red humanoid shape with glowing eyes that is found indoors. They like to sneak up on players and attack them but if you stare straight at them, they run away for a few seconds. However, staring at it for too long will provoke it to attack you, which is when you need to hit it with a Zap gun and hit it with a shovel.
- Coil-Head: This is a monster that is a broken mannequin creature with short arms and a screaming head. They are extremely fast and will kill a player instantly when they attack. The only way to stop them is by staring straight at them to lock them in place and moving backward till you can run.
- Eyeless Dog: This is a monster that is a large canine with deadly fangs, but it is blind. The only way to get past them is by crouching and not making any noise, but if it attacks, another player can hit it with a Zap gun and beat it with a shovel.
- Jester: This is a monster that is a small jack-in-the-box with legs, found indoors. They approach the player leisurely and follow them until after 30 seconds they enter the kill-phase and unwind themselves, gaining rapid speed and killing instantly. It is best to run away immediately before the kill-phase starts.
- Thumper: This is a monster that is shark-like and drags itself with two arm-like limbs and is found indoors. It is deaf, so it can be evaded by making no noise but if it spots you, it will charge at you with incredible speed and kill you instantly.
- Ghost Girl: This is a monster that is a girl in a red dress, who targets a single player and haunts them until she kills them by skipping towards them. When haunting, there are signs like heavy breathing, giggling, lights flickering and muffled hearing. When she starts skipping towards you, dodge her swiftly and run to your ship.
- Jeb: This is a monster that is the Company’s representative that players sell scraps to. He is passive unless provoked by too much noise such as repeatedly ringing the bell, horns or robots, which is when he kills instantly with his red tentacle.
Regardless of danger levels and types, all the monsters in Lethal Company are very interesting and make the game quite fun to play. Exploring the different moons in search of scraps to collect and encountering these monsters makes it challenging. Hence, make sure to read about all the monsters and how to defeat them listed above to fulfill your Beastiary knowledge and become a pro player. Stay tuned for more such content in the future.