The WWE2K24 Release Date was just revealed alongside what you can expect from your yearly dose of grabs.
Adrenaline! In my Soul! Something, something, Cody Rhodes! That's right, we're restoring the feeling and finishing the story with WWE2K24 which promises to come in swinging with an all-new 40 Years of Wrestlemania celebration.
Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming WWE video game, including the Release Date, the difference between versions, and what content you can expect this time around.
WWE2K24 40 Years of Wrestlemania
This year WWE2K is all in the spirit of the 40 Year celebration of Wrestlemania. Featuring a showcase similar to the one we've seen in WWE2K14. Here you can relive and replay iconic moments in the event's history. Hulk Hogan bodyslammed Andre the Giant when Steve Austin outlasted Bret The Hitman Hart to become Stone Cold or Triple H, and the Undertaker's legendary war at Wrestlemania 28.
How that mode will shape up, thanks to WWE's revisionist history and some stars who were involved in those bigger moments working for that other company is still up in the air. But thanks to Create a Wrestler, you'll be able to recreate those moments anyway, courtesy of the community.
As for content, you can expect more of the same but also some new things coming to WWE2K24. As always there'll be a new MyRISE mode that'll have you step into the shoes of a WWE Superstar who rises to the occasion from the Performance Center all the way to Wrestlemania.
MyFaction is back with the usual shinanigans of online and local competition that'll allow you to rise to the top of the seasonal leaderboards and establish yourself as a threat.
Universe and GM modes will also make a return. Either book the shows of your dreams and see your wildest matchup fantasies come to life or compete as a GM against other brands to come out on top.
A few more Match Types will also make their way into WWE2K24, Special Guest Referee Matches, Gauntlet, Casket, and Ambulance Matches will all make their debut this year alongside multi man Backstage Brawls.
WWE2K24 Release Date
WWE2K24 Releases on March 8, 2024, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam. You'll be able to Finish the Story or get a rubber chicken thrown at you at the lowest point of your life, the choice is yours.
There'll be several versions of WWE2K24 available before launch. We have a quick list of all of them right here so you can compare them to each other.
For anyone preordering the game ahead of the release:
Nightmare Family Pack
- Dusty Rhodes ('76) including MyFACTION Card
- Undashing Cody Rhodes
- Superstar Billy Graham
- Mattel Cody Rhodes (Bruised) including MyFACTION Card
- Pharoah Manager for MyFACTION Card
- The Game
- 1 Month Membership of Peacock for Access to the WWE Network
Cross-Gen Digital Edition
- Content of the Standard Edition
- Copy of the Game for Last and Current Gen depending on Platform
- Content of the Standard Edition
- 3-Day Early Access starting March 5, 2024
- Season Pass for 5 Planned DLC
- MyRISE Mega-Boost
- Rhea Ripley Evo Card for MyFaction
- Bianca Belair Evo Card for MyFaction
- Rhea Ripley Alternative Outfit
- Bianca Belair Alternative Outfit
Forty Years of Wrestlemania Edition
- Content of the Deluxe Edition
- Showcase Superstar Roster Unlock
- WrestleMania 40 Arena
- Macho King Randy Savage WrestleMania 6 Attire
- Rey Mysterio WrestleMania 22 Attire
- Triple H WrestleMania 30 Attire
- Charlotte Flair WrestleMania 33 Attire
- Rhea Ripley WrestleMania 36 Attire
- 2-3 Gold Cards for MyFaction of the above
And that is everything you need to know about WWE2K24 ahead of its release. For more on the latest games, make sure to check out ESTNN