Naughty Dog has decided to give a new look to the second chapter of the award-winning series, The Last of Us. With the release now around the corner (we remind you that the game will be available on January 19th on PlayStation 5), many are wondering what the The Last of Us 2 Remastered trophies are. Are they the same as the original version or did the development team want to create a new list with new challenges to face? We reveal it to you in this article.
All The Last of Us 2 Remastered Trophies Listed
All trophy hunters will be happy to know (or maybe not) that the developers have not decided to implement new trophies to obtain in order to reach the much-loved platinum. In fact, both the original version of the game and The Last of Us 2 Remastered share the same trophy list. Furthermore, as has already happened with other games that have undergone the same treatment as The Last of Us 2 and that have been released on PlayStation 5 as well as on PlayStation 4, it is possible to use the saving “trick” to unlock the platinum instantly. Don't know how to do it? We will explain it to you.
It's definitely not a difficult thing to do, so don't worry. All you need to do is have a save where you got the platinum for the PlayStation 4 version of The Last of Us 2, load it onto your PlayStation 5 console and, once you start the game and choose the aforementioned save, you will get an instant platinum. In fact, the trophies will begin to unlock automatically after a few seconds. And there you have it! You have a new, shiny platinum on your wall without having to make the slightest effort! Obviously, if you intend to get it all over again, you can do so. Simply don't load any saves and you will have to do everything from the beginning.
But now, let's get to the question of The Last of Us 2 Remastered trophies. Below, we leave you a list of all the trophies that were also present in the original version of the game and that can be unlocked immediately with the method we described above.
- Every Last One of Them: Collect all trophies
- What I Had to Do: Complete the story
- Survival Expert: Learn all player upgrades
- Arms Master: Fully upgrade all weapons
- Archivist: Find all artifacts and journal entries
- Master Set: Find all trading cards
- Nuismatist: Find all coins
- Prepared for the worst: Find all workbenches
- Mechanist: Fully upgrade a weapon
- Specialist: Learn all player upgrades in one branch.
- Safecracker: Unlock every safe
- Sightseer: Visit every location in downtown Seattle
- Journeyman: Find all training manuals
- Survival Training: Learn 25 player upgrades
- High Caliber: Find all weapons
- In the field: Find 12 workbenches
- Tool of the Trade: Craft every item
- Tinkerer: Upgrade a weapon
- Apprentice: Learn a player upgrade
- Starter Set: Find 5 trading cards
- Mint Condition: Find 5 coins
- Looks Good On You: Put a hat on your companion
- Put My Name Up: Get the high score in the bow and arrow game.
- Sharp Shooter: Win at the shooting range.
- Relic of the Sages: Find the Strange Artifact
- So Great and Small: Find the Engraved Ring
However, although the trophies to obtain the The Last of Us 2 Remastered platinum have remained unchanged, this does not mean that the development team has not decided to add other trophies to unlock linked to the roguelike mode, which is the major innovation of this new edition. In fact, Naughty Dog has made it official that The Last of Us 2 Remastered will have another trophy list dedicated to this mode. So if you want to get 100% completion when it comes to trophies, you'll need to complete this list as well. Below are the new trophies:
- Mixed Bag: Get kills with 5 different weapons in an Assault encounter
- Become The Hunter: Kill 12 enemies in a Hunted encounter
- Got Your Back: Win a round of Holdout without your ally falling below 70% health
- Burglar: Open the safe in Capture without killing any enemies
- Roll Call: Win a run with every character
- Modded: Complete an encounter with each Mod
- Risk Taker: Complete 5 gambits in one run
- Good Riddance: Beat all bosses
- Team Ellie: Complete all Ellie faction challenge tracks
- Team Abby: Complete all Abby faction challenge tracks
- True Strength: Get an S rank on an encounter
- May Your Survival Be Long: Win a Daily Run of No Return
- May Your Death Be Swift: Win a Daily Run of No Return on Grounded Difficulty