Find out where to find Prince of Persia The Lost Crown sidequests and what rewards you can expect from them
Prince of Persia: The Lost of Crown comes with nine sidequests, each offering special resources to upgrade Sargon. Finding sidequests in the game can be a challenging endeavor, however, as they are scattered across the map. The Prince of Persia The Lost Crown sidequests in this game are not mere detours but an invitation to explore the vast world that developers have intricately built into this game. Each of these quests is a delicious adventure in its own right and promises enticing rewards for your troubles.
Where to Find Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Sidequests and What Rewards Do They Offer?
Here is everything you need to know about Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown sidequests, including locations and rewards:
The Lost Warriors
- Location: The Haven
- Rewards: Xerxes, Soma Tree Petal, Crystals
This quest begins by interacting with an NPC named Nojan, whom you encounter just before the Undead Prisoner boss fight. Nojan will assign you a mission to find eight of Ardashir's soldiers spread across Mount Qaf. After successfully finding and defeating all of them, the quest leads to a final confrontation: General Ardashir himself! If you can beat General Ardashir, you will be rewarded with a Soma Tree Patel alongside Xerxes coins and Crystals. Here are the locations of the eight soldiers:
- Bijan: Above The Depths, specifically atop the Wak-Wak Tree.
- Morteza: The west of the Old Royal Road.
- Khosrow: A small chamber to the southwest of Hycranian Forest.
- Koorosh: The right side of the prison area inside the Sacred Archives. You will need the Clairvoyance time power to enter this area.
- Saman: East of the Central Wak-Wak Tree in the Pit of Eternal Sands.
- Reza: Southeastern area of The Depths, accessible with the Gravity Wings time power.
- Masoud: Below the Night Temple fast travel point, accessible only with the Fabric of Time power.
- Pirouz: The northeastern part of the Tower of Silence.
Prophecy of Mount Qaf
- Location: Lower City, Big Chamber Right To The Haven
- Rewards: “Arslân's Glory” Amulet, “Holy Fire” Amulet, Amulet Holder, Soma Tree Petal, Soma Tree Flower, Damascus Ore
The Prophecy of Mount Qaf begins when you examine a damaged fresco in a Lower City chamber. The quest is straightforward! Your task is to gather all Spirited-Sand Jars scattered throughout Mount Qaf. Discover all 30 jars to complete the mural, and you are done! You can kick off this side quest upon your arrival at Haven while advancing through the Lost in Mount Qaf story quest.
Ancient Power Unearthed
- Location: The Haven, Inside Kaheva's Forge
- Reward: “Shield of Mithra” Amulet
To start this quest, head to Haven, which is close to where you picked up The Prophecy of Mount Qaf questline. Make sure you have a Damascus Ingot and the Chakram ability before you begin. Talk to Kaheva, The Blacksmith, and follow the marked spot on your map. It's a simple process: go to the map marker, solve the movement puzzle, and collect the raw ore. Bring the ore to Kaheva; she'll use it to make the Shield of Mithra Amulet for you.
- Location: Hyrcanian Forest, In A Cave Located A Short Walk Away From The Spot Where You Met Kamil
- Rewards: Soma Tree Petal
To activate this quest, have a conversation with an NPC known as the Deserter. A soldier from the time of King Darius needs help to escape the overpowering influence of the Hycranian Forest. He requests you to find one of his brothers in arms, but when you venture out in search of him, you find his lifeless body. You can salvage a cannonball from his body, though, and take it back to the Deserter. He uses it to break out of the cave he was trapped in. Before he escapes, he will express his gratitude by giving you a Soma Tree Petal.
The Moon Gatherer
- Location: The Sacred Archives
- Rewards: Dragon King Amulet, Healing Potion
Head over to the Sacred Archives to start this quest. Look for the Moon Gatherer, a scholar on a quest to recover missing pieces of the moon. Once you locate him beneath the stairs, he will request your help in gathering moon fragments. Your task is to find all the moon pieces and deliver them to him to fulfill your quest. In return, you will get a Dragon King Amulet and an extra Healing Potion.
- Location: The Depths
- Reward: Indomitable Spirit Amulet
A cloaked elderly woman in The Depths will seek your help in avenging her children by defeating an undead version of the Elrik boar boss. This is no unfamiliar foe, as you have already encountered the beast during your first visit to the Hyrcanian Forest. After defeating the boss, explore the room behind it. After you get out of the room, expect another short battle. Win it and the Indomitable Spirit Amulet is yours.
Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Location: Sunken Harbor
- Rewards: Xerxes Coins and Crystals
While navigating the Sunken Harbor, you will meet a Pirate Captain sitting on a throne atop a mound of treasure. When you speak to him, the captain will task you with finding his magical parrot. Head east, and you will come across the parrot. Bring it back to the captain, and he will disclose the locations of other treasure chests in the harbor. He will also reward you with a Xerxes coin.
The Impossible Climb
- Location: The Upper City, To The Right Side Of The Entrance To The Simurgh Gate
- Rewards: Azure Damascus Ingot
Even though this quest has the word “impossible” to its name, it’s one of the simplest Prince of Persia The Lost Crown sidequests. You will stumble upon this quest toward the end of the game when you meet the Hermit in the Upper City. He will challenge you to solve a movement puzzle by gathering three bells from different locations in his room. Upon collecting all three, return to the Hermit to conclude the quest and claim your well-deserved reward. You must have the Fabric of Time ability to complete this mission.
- Location: Far Right Of The Upper City
- Rewards: Soma Tree Flower, Mystery Chest Rewards
Similar to the Impossible Climb, Fabric of Time is a must to beat this challenge. After reaching the Upper City, you will encounter a mysterious lady named Maryam the Architect. She entrusts you with the mission of finding treasure chests scattered throughout the Citadel. Each chest holds a reward for you. Once you collect all the mystery chests, Maryam will give you a Soma Tree Flower as a token of her appreciation.