Are you wondering how to defeat the Phantom Mage Persona 3 Reload Boss? Let’s reveal everything you should know about him.
Dealing with the Phantom Mage Persona 3 Reload boss is not easy, especially if you have no idea what you’re doing. We know that the boss fight can be challenging, so allow us to show you everything you have to be aware of. Don't forget to check our guide on how to use the Persona 3 Reload Shared computer, as well as other interesting topics.
Phantom Mage Persona 3 Reload Boss Guide
Something to keep in mind about the Phantom Mage is that he is one of the mini-bosses in Persona 3 Reload. He is a Tartarus Guardian, and you can take him down once you go to the 81F Tartarus. Dealing with this boss is not that easy, but here are a few things that will help you:
- We advise you to be at least level 29 or up to take this fight.
- The boss type is Monad Door
- From what we have seen, the Phantom Mage is not good against Wind. This means that options like Garula or Garu will do wonders here.
- Something you should keep in mind before the fight is that the Phantom Mage Persona 3 Reload boss uses Hamaon. In other words, you must have a persona that will be able ot nullify Light.
- The Mahama spell is incredibly powerful. Phantom Mage will charge it, but the good thing is that you can knock it down with options like Guru.
- You should not use light magic because the Phantom Mage Persona 3 Reload boss will repel it back to you.
Phantom Mage Persona 3 Reload Boss Guide – Conclusion
Overall, the tips provided above should be enough to bring down this mini boss. Phantom Mage Persona 3 is not that powerful, especially once you know how to play. Just be careful of the Mahama spell because it is really strong and can bring you down.