Struggling to pick the right player for Midfield Dynasty Evolution in EA FC 24? We are here to help
Apart from bringing a bunch of exciting new cards to the game, the EA FC 24 Ultimate Dynasties gives you a free Midfield Dynasty Evolution to power up one of your wingers or midfielders. There are some conditions involved, however, which restrict the pool of players eligible for the upgrade. Don't worry, though – we've whipped up this guide to help you navigate through all your questions about the EA FC 24 Midfield Dynasties Evolution. Who are the best players for the Evolution? What requirements do you need to fulfill? We got it all covered.
- 1 Who are the Best Players for Midfield Dynasty Evolution? Our Top 5 Picks
- 2 What are the Midfield Dynasty Requirements?
- 3 How to Complete the Midfield Dynasty Evolution
- 4 Midfield Dynasty Deadline
Who are the Best Players for Midfield Dynasty Evolution? Our Top 5 Picks
Before diving into the requirements, let's tackle the burning question: who are the best players for the Midfield Dynasty Evolution? Although the selection is limited, you'll still have a pool of over 2000 players from the EA FC database to choose from. After careful consideration, we've curated a list of the top 5 Midfield Dynasty candidates. We're confident these players can rival the best cards in the meta after undergoing the Evolution:
5. Nicole Anyomi Inform
The Nicole Anyomi Inform card has some pretty impressive base stats, but you can take it further up a notch with Midfield Dynasty. The pace rating goes above the 90 mark with a +3 upgrade, which makes it the key selling point of this choice, but the biggest upgrade comes in shooting. You receive a +4 boost, resulting in a final rating of 84, which might not sound extraordinary, but it’s more than decent. The Eintracht Frankfurt winger boasts no less than seven PlayStyles, which makes her an excellent pick for this Evolution.
4. Yannick Carrasco
Yannick Carrasco has been one of the most sought-after base cards in the game this year, thanks to his tally of four different PlayStyles. The MD Evolution will also grant the Belgian Press Proven attributes, so you will get a winger who can withstand the opposition press and burst into the box with explosive pace. While you can cut inside with him, he is at his best when you overlap and put in an enticing cross for your striker to finish off. He would have ranked higher in our list had he had better links.
3. Lina Hurtig
The Lina Hurting Objective card comes pretty well-rounded. You get an overall 85-rated LW card with a balanced stats distribution across the key metrics. The MD Evolution doesn’t add to the card’s existing PlayStyle portfolio but significantly improves pace, shooting, passing, and dribbling. An 88-rated LW card is the final product of the Evolution, which can also be deployed as a striker. With four-star skill moves and weak foot ratings, the Arsenal star is a fantastic Midfield Dynasty Evolution choice.
2. Gabriel Martinelli
Gabriel Martinelli experienced a substantial ratings boost in EA FC 24 following his standout 22/23 campaign with Arsenal. His lucrative Brazil and Premier League links make him seamlessly integrate into most teams. After evolution, Martinelli's rating elevates to 87 as a left winger, highlighting impressive stats of 92 pace and 89 dribbling. The Brazilian’s gold card is quite destructive in the current meta, so imagine the joy you would get from the evolved Martinelli card.
1. Dominik Szoboszlai Inform
The standout choice for Midfield Dynasty is the Inform card of Dominik Szoboszlai. The Liverpool man has been a popular choice in EA FC 24 for his impressive passing and shooting abilities. His TOTW card improves those qualities, and you can further refine them with the Midfield Dynasty Evolution. The Szoboszlai card features six PlayStyles, including the Dead Ball PlayStyles Plus. Following the evolution, the card will acquire the Press Proven PlayStyle, further enhancing its effectiveness as a midfield option.
What are the Midfield Dynasty Requirements?
Similar to other EA FC 24 Evolutions, you need to meet a certain set of criteria to complete the Midfield Dynasty Evolution. Only LM cards are eligible for this upgrade, and it’s also a one-time deal. For this reason, it's crucial to carefully consider your choice before selecting a player for the Midfield Dynasty. Here are the requirements that must be fulfilled for Midfield Dynasty:
- The original OVR rating of the card cannot be higher than 85.
- The pace rating can be 89 maximum.
- The dribbling rating can be 86 maximum.
- The physicality rating cannot be more than 85.
- The card has to be an LM one.
- The card cannot have more than 8 PlayStyles.
How to Complete the Midfield Dynasty Evolution
You must complete the Midfield Dynasty Evolution in two levels. Finishing both levels is essential to achieve the maximum overall upgrade of three points. Here is how you can complete them:
How to Complete Level 1
- Win three matches in Squad Battles, Rivals, or Champions mode, playing at least on the Semi-Pro difficulty level, with your active EVO player in the lineup.
- Secure victories in four matches in Squad Battles, Rivals, or Champions mode, maintaining a minimum lead of two goals on at least the Semi-Pro difficulty level while having your active EVO player in your lineup.
Level 1 Rewards
- Passing: +2
- Dribbling: +1
- Defending: +2
- Physical: +2
- PlayStyle: Press Proven
How to Complete Level 2
- Win four matches in Squad Battles, Rivals, or Champions mode, playing at least on the Semi-Pro difficulty level, with your active EVO player in the lineup.
- Make 4 assists with your active EVO player in Squad Battles, Rivals, or Champions mode matches, playing at least on the Semi-Pro difficulty level.
- Keep three clean sheets in Squad Battles, Rivals, or Champions mode matches, playing at least on the Semi-Pro difficulty level, with your active EVO player in the lineup.
Level 2 Rewards
- Pace: +3
- Shooting: +4
- Passing: +2
- Dribbling: +2
- PlayStyle: Whipped Pass
Players without the Press Proven and Whipped Pass PlayStyles, therefore, can also be a good pick for this Evolution. You can unlock both of them after completing both sets of challenges.
Midfield Dynasty Deadline
You must start evolving the player by December 28, 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT. After the process begins, you have until January 4, 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT to complete the Evolution.