| Tags: League of Legends
| Author Alex Armatas
LoL: Winners And Losers Of Preseason 11 – ADC Edition
The best of the bot lane carries!
Preseason has settled down and Riot doesn’t plan on making any big changes before Season 11. Get a head start on your competition by learning the meta and picking the champions that won the preseason.
S Tier – Champions that you should pick if they aren’t banned
Jhin – One-Shot One-Kill
- Oppressive laning phase.
- Early power spike with Eclipse.
- Has no bad matchups.
Samira – The best duo bot lane champion
- Insane synergy with any CC support.
- Massive outplay potential with lifesteal itemization.
- Built-in windwall that blocks all projectiles.
Miss Fortune – Lethality and Movement Speed
- Strong laning phase with W passive and Q poke.
- Spikes earlier than auto-attack based crit champions.
- Massive AOE ultimate for early game team fights.
A Tier – Champions that are strong, but require a little more work to pull off
Vayne- The quintessential Kraken Slayer user
- Weaker lane phase compared to meta champs.
- Massive powerspikes at Kranken Slayer and Rageblade.
- Best tank shredder in the game.
Draven – The lane bully
- One of the best lane bullies in bot lane especially with Hail of Blades.
- Itemization flexibility with lethality builds and lifesteal builds.
- Can get zoned out by poke and have trouble entering fights.
Kai’sa – Teamfighting queen
- Really strong follow-up on CC champions.
- Struggles to lane against current meta ADCs.
- High outplay potential with her ultimate and evolved E.
MORE FROM ESTNN
League of Legends Patch 13.12: Riot Have Revealed Some More Details About the Next Update
B Tier – Viable, but have less impact than higher tiers
Tristana – Feast or famine
- Snowball hard or die trying.
- Great at getting picks by herself.
- Useless if she loses lane.
Ashe – Utility in the bot lane
- AOE slow with her W and global vision with Hawkshot.
- Hard CC ultimate.
- Comes online later than meta ADCs.
Ezreal – Lots of fun
- Long-range poke and mobility.
- Weak lane phase with tear being mandatory.
- Can fall behind and have trouble coming back.
Losers of the Preseason (Don’t play these champions)
Aphelios – 200 years of failure
- Has no power spike with any Mythics.
- Extremely low mobility.
- Hard to play for little reward.
Caitlyn – The lane bully who gets bullied
- Struggles to bully in lane.
- Doesn’t spike well with Mythics.
Twitch – No items for the rat
- Low item synergies with all Mythics.
- Takes three items to become relevant.
- AP itemization is better than AD itemization.