It's no surprise C9 and TL took the top spots in the All-Pro voting.
Yesterday, the LCS revealed the results of the 2021 Spring All-Pro voting. Coming as little surprise, all of the chosen 1st LCS All-Pro players are from Cloud9 and Team Liquid. Both of these teams have looked great throughout the beginning of the season and are projected to do well in the upcoming Mid-Season Showdown. Some of the votes were close to going to others, besides those of Barney "Alphari" Morris and Robert "Blaber" Huang. They absolutely ran away with the voting in their respective roles. The 1st LCS All-Pro Team is as follows:
- Top - TL Alphari (141 Points)
- Jungle - C9 Blaber (139 Points)
- Mid - C9 Perkz (101 Points)
- Bot - C9 Zven (100 Points)
- Support - TL CoreJJ (109 Points)
The 2nd LCS All-Pro team has a bit more variety than the first. In fact, there are no repeated organizations in this one. Most notable is Ian Victor "FBI" Huang, who was very close to taking the first All-Pro ADC spot from Jesper "Zven" Svenningsen, but fell short by a measly three points. Among him are other LCS staples that deserve their share of recognition.
- Top - EG Impact (76 Points)
- Jungle - TL Santorin (82 Points)
- Mid - TSM PowerOfEvil (87 Points)
- Bot - 100 FBI (97 Points)
- Support - C9 Vulcan (93 Points)
Finally, we come to the 3rd LCS All-Pro Team. While the last two featured names that have a lot of history dominating their roles, this one has some pleasant surprises. Dignitas' Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett and Toàn "Neo" Trần both managed to claim spots here. Of course, Dignitas has had a breakout season thus far with a roster many had low expectations for, so it's not a total surprise, but still nice to see.
- Top - TSM Huni (42 Points)
- Jungle - DIG Dardoch (28 Points)
- Mid - TL Jensen (68 Points)
- Bot - DIG Neo (51 Points)
- Support - TSM SwordArt (46 Points)
Along with these awards, two more major ones are coming up in the next few weeks. On March 26, the LCS will announce the Coaching Staff of the Split, while the Honda MVP Award will be given on April 9.