Here is a complete guide on the Hazard Suit in Lethal Company, a type of cosmetic suit upgrade that can be purchased from the Store in the Terminal
Lethal Company is a trendy horror co-op survival indie game developed by Zeekeerss that came out on October 24 2023 and is currently in early access. In the game, you are hired to work for an anonymous corporate organization named the “Company” to explore different industrialized and abandoned moons to collect scraps for sale. To help with these moon exploration adventures, players can access many specialized items for health, defense and scrap collection available in the Store. Other items that players can get include ship upgrades and cosmetics, i.e. new suits.
One such cosmetic item is the Hazard Suit which can be bought from the store through the Terminal. It is one of the only cosmetic suit upgrades available in the game that you can purchase, but what is it and how do you use it? Hence, here is a complete guide on the Hazard Suit in Lethal Company.
Hazard Suit Lethal Company
There are currently 3 cosmetic suit upgrades that you can get in Lethal Company including the Pyjamas, Green Suit and Hazard Suit. The Hazard Suit is the least expensive suit variation that you can buy in the game. It is a full neon yellow suit with a black nuclear waste symbol placed on the right breast pocket area of the suit.
Though you might think that buying this suit comes with safety perks in the game, you are very wrong. Despite its name, the yellow suit does not provide the player wearing it with any protection against hazards in the game. It is simply a cosmetic suit upgrade and does nothing more than give your character a new look. Frankly, it is a waste of money so it is advisable not to buy the suit until and unless you have enough Credits to spare.
How to get the Hazard Suit in Lethal Company
As mentioned, the Hazard Suit is a cosmetic suit upgrade that can be bought from the Terminal in the players' Ship. It costs 90 Credits and can be bought by any player in a team of explorers. However, the ship upgrades section in the Store changes every time you complete a quota and displays 5 new items that can be purchased, so be on the lookout for the suit to show up. Now, without further delay, here is how you can get the Hazard Suit through the Store in the Terminal in Lethal Company:
- Step 1: First, you will have to go to the Terminal on your ship and access it by pressing “E” on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Once you are in the Terminal, you need to click on the console area and type in “Help” and hit “Enter” on your keyboard. This will take you to the main screen of the Terminal.
- Step 3: Once you get to the main screen on the Terminal, you will see that the second option shown is the store. Type in “Store” and hit “Enter” on your keyboard, which will take you to the Store’s main screen.
- Step 4: On the Store’s main screen you will see a list of all the items that the Company provides consisting of equipment and ship upgrades, which includes the yellow suit. To buy the item, all you need to do is type in “Hazard Suit” on the console and hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Step 5: After you hit “Enter”, you will be taken to another screen that will ask you to confirm your purchase. To do that, type in “Confirm” and hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
By following these 5 easy steps, you can buy the yellow suit very easily. After you’re done confirming your purchase, you don’t have to wait for your new suit to arrive via a transport rocket to the moon you’re on because this is delivered differently. As soon as you hit Confirm on the Terminal’s console, the suit will show up instantly inside the ship on the Suit Rack, which you can then equip whenever you want.
How to equip the Hazard Suit in Lethal Company
Using the Hazard Suit can be done easily in just two steps. Here are the steps you need to follow to equip the suit in Lethal Company:
- Step 1: Go up to the Suit Rack located near the Ship’s entrance and hover your mouse over the yellow suit.
- Step 2: Press “E” on your keyboard when the prompt is on the screen and hold it until the circle fills up to equip the suit.
With these 2 easy steps, you can equip the yellow suit any time you want and be different from your fellow employees or match with all of them.
Needless to say, it is not essential to buy the Hazard Suit from the store through the Store in the Terminal at all. It is one of those types of items in the game that only aids the looks of a player, with no real value or use to it. It is advisable to buy the item only when you have enough spare Credits in the game because it is not a necessity by any means. Yes, it will make you look different and make the game feel more customized, but do you really need it? For all you know, you could just be spotted by monsters more easily thanks to the neon yellow color.
Make sure to check out our guide for an item that is actually worth buying, the Lockpicker in Lethal Company to learn more about items that aid your moon exploration journeys and stay tuned for more such Lethal Company guide content in the future.